Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Forum members who are in the hurricane's path, report in here if you can!

Cinnamon    24,842

Just want to make sure you are ok!  Tell us your personal experiences here, if you can and what's going on around you.  This storm has me very worried and I usually don't worry about storms because of the advanced notice. It just feels like this thing is going to bring some surprises with it. :hug:

Cinnamon    24,842
7 minutes ago, alienspit said:

people lined up for 200 feet waiting to buy propane today at end of street.

I hope you got some if you needed it.  

thoth    249

Old hat for them cin 

like earth quakes for u and tornados with us 

stay smart all 

and sky aware 

expert on stuff   
expert on stuff

Which path? Too many models to keep track anymore. f*** it, I'm boarding up my windows and hoping to ride things out.

Cinnamon    24,842
15 minutes ago, expert on stuff said:

Which path? Too many models to keep track anymore. f*** it, I'm boarding up my windows and hoping to ride things out.

me too, I'm in California lol

alienspit    23

cinnamon we have hurricanes here all the time not really a big deal.... during hurricane bonnie I saw a 50 foot tree go down the street standing up...water damage ,trees fall and flooding as usual..... hugo was pretty bad also boats in trees still have pictures of that one, alot of boat damage...anyway went by the beach today water was like a washing machine .. getting bigger... you can feel it in the air... like tropical moist air... very exciting......

Cinnamon    24,842

Pinned because the hurricane is now affecting Florida, thousands are without power right now. Let us know how you're doing. 

COBO Member    3,457

My daughter (outside of Orlando) went shopping two days ago and told me shelves were already looking bare with zero bottled water.

I'll pass on any info I get.