Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

Google's jigsaw to be deployed to marginalize and ultimately eliminate opposition to the establishment.

Amethyst    330

Google’s Jigsaw To Be Used To Undermine Alternative Media?

In this premier episode of The Geopolitical Report with Kurt Nimmo, we examine Google’s Jigsaw, an emerging technology that will be used on the internet to counter speech and ideas considered “extremist” by the global elite. Initially beta tested on radical Islamists, we demonstrate how Google and its partners plan to leverage the technology to marginalize and ultimately eliminate opposition to the establishment.

Source:

Cinnamon    28,895

Well, here we go!  AI to determine what we see online by the "do no harm" people. LOL Government stamp of approval too!  We need to boycott Google en masse.  Think that comment would be taken away?  I'm sure that ICANN will cooperate fully with this nightmare in suffocating free speech. 

Cinnamon    28,895

The more I listen the more I see the Totalitarianism at work.  The same ole names and the same ole goal.  "Right wing extremism", people who are opposed to the boots on their neck.  They are identifying people in order to take them out at a later date, "domestic terrorism".  Who ARE these people who work for these organizations that do this identification?  Whoever they are, are traitors to America and the rule of law in this country.  

Cinnamon    28,895

Nimmo was with Alex Jones for ages, I don't know if he's still writing for his site, but his work has always been detailed and well researched and non-sensational in nature. He kept my respect as a researcher and writer despite his association with Jones, he never seemed to allow that to affect his writings. 

Cinnamon    28,895
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Screw it, lets just all pool our resources, buy an island, and created our own open minded community.

They'd attack us with nukes. 

Amethyst    330

These corps. which are owned by Rome, have been developing this tech for Orwellian means as the Trojan horse for this very purpose. Dissenter tracking

Ukshep    25,406
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

So we all go to mars >_>

We already ruined mars. Earth was our second chance and now we are screwing this place up. f*** humanity!