Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Portugal's Antonio Guterres chosen as UN secretary-general

Cinnamon    28,889

This is huge news! Because that is the position that Obama wanted!  It's not a done deal yet. Hope the guy doesn't get a heart attack or meet with some other...  tomorrow, is when they have the final vote. In my opinion, this raised the stakes for Obama to try and remain in power in the White House. 

"We have decided to go to a formal vote tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock, and we hope it can be done by acclamation," said Churkin, who is council president for October.

For Guterres to be formally recommended to the 193-member General Assembly for election, the Security Council still needs to adopt a resolution behind closed doors. The resolution needs at least nine votes in favor and no vetoes to pass.

If approved, he will replace Ban Ki-moon, who steps down in January. 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/un-secretary-general-1.3792296

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Guterres is a real globalist douche canoe.

The priorities of the Italian Presidency of the European Union in the second half of 2014 were another topic for discussion. They include migration policies which, explained Minister Mogherini, must have a strong European dimension, and the need for stronger European action with respect to its southern borders and the Mediterranean. Mogherini and Guterres discussed the situation in Libya and agreed on the need to apply all possible forms of collaboration to help build a stable institutional framework and help govern migration flows.

For Guterres, the Italian Presidency is an opportunity to encourage dialogue on issues such as rescues at sea, the Syrian refugees and the implementation of Community-level measures on asylum, with the focus on protecting refugees.

Lastly, Minister Mogherini and High Commissioner Guterres exchanged views on Italy’s accession to the 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness.

http://www.esteri.it/mae/en/sala_stampa/archivionotizie/comunicati/2014/05/20140507_mogunhcrb.html

Full Throttle    2,064

Here's the bottom line.  You and I cannot stop the globalists, period. Their resources are vast, ours are next to none,  they own everything, we own nothing. 

It will take a higher power to stop all this globalists lnsanity, period. 

However,  ifyour smart,  you can survive through it. But stop it?  No way. 

Cinnamon    28,889
18 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Here's the bottom line.  You and I cannot stop the globalists, period. Their resources are vast, ours are next to none,  they own everything, we own nothing. 

Where is Spider Man when you need him? Oh wait, he works for the police! 

54 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

It can be done...we have the numbers...we stop paying taxes..Globally..but I doubt it will ever happen most people are happy, if they are making good money, and will not come out of their comfort zone, until forced..so we keep praying for, Divine Intervention.

Or we can each(Globally) adopt the policy of..I came into this world, kicking and screaming, covered in somebody else's blood, and have no problem going out, the same way.

With internet as a tool, this might be the time, in our history, to achieve it.