Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

thedudeabides

Anyone feel like something bad is going to happen this weekend?

thedudeabides    2,609

I dunno I just feel razor focused and Alert for no reason. Like prey that knows the predator is about to swoop in. 

I feel like a first strike, surprise attack is about to occur. If Conducted correctly, the united states would be crippled and lose WW3. 

thedudeabides    2,609
Just now, Quiet Storm said:

Feelin it Dude, spidey senses are jumpin, been like that now for over a month. 

Yea it started again for me about 3 weeks ago. 

Full Throttle    2,070
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Stay alert brother. 

Iron sharpens Iron,  feel me? 

Ukshep    25,406
15 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I feel something else this time around! Its peaceful! Calming! It's as if i no longer need to worry. So either we've just lost completely or something is in the works to protect us. Or probably the more likely cause is the suffering ahead is so painful that my senses have shut off contact to that energy!

Time will tell. But right now i feel nothing but calm and relaxed!

grav   
grav
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I feel something else this time around! Its peaceful! Calming! It's as if i no longer need to worry. So either we've just lost completely or something is in the works to protect us. Or probably the more likely cause is the suffering ahead is so painful that my senses have shut off contact to that energy!

Me too. Of course I felt the same way when 911 happened. I didn't tune into the news until hours after the towers pulverized into dust before people's eyes. Proof again that you can fool all the people all the time. 

garlic    2,639

No calm here. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the past 2 weeks.I almost feel as if I'm nesting before giving birth. I suppose I'm getting ready for something but I don't have a clue what that something is.

RabidWolf    1,174
53 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I dunno I just feel razor focused and Alert for no reason. Like prey that knows the predator is about to swoop in. 

I feel like a first strike, surprise attack is about to occur. If Conducted correctly, the united states would be crippled and lose WW3. 

Just a thought, but I'd look to the small part of the world you live in for the dangers you are sensing. 

Personally, I just call this Migration Season. (Humans tend to suck at interpreting their instinctual feelings.)

Walk Softly    3,288
30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Very calm here.  

I see why God tells us two things.  

1.  Don't worry because these things HAVE to happen. 

2.  Don't worry because God WILL provide, even in death.  

I used to be what you would call a "prepper."  I hate that term.  I had more money than sense and I bought all kinds of crap.  God has provided for me and my family, even when I didn't deserve it (still don't).  

Anything that happens is beyond our control.  I'm good with that.  I've never felt more calm in my life, even as this world crumbles around us all.  I don't belong here, none of us do.  Realize that, and you won't worry about losing it all.  

I'm going to be out for the rest of the week in meetings to see how the remainder of my year is going to play out.  

Take care and God Bless!

thoth    372

I feel like a war is starting before our eyes 

I have seen this in many of my past life's 

I believe it will be fought on American soil 

and it will start in Chicago 

not sure about the timing

but b4 election