Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

"He just didn't want to go out", she said, adding that and she and her husband had never locked him in.

GoingHome    113

It's sad that he never left home, but he probably didn't want to.  I would guess there is a mental illness at play, or that his parents were enablers from when he was of a young age and just didn't want to go to school.  Either way, if he's happy with his life and feels happy and comfortable where he is...  there shouldn't be a problem.

Lucy Barnable    5,365

Some people just can't deal with being around other people. I know I can't sometimes.
Maybe he would have ended up in a mental institution or prison if had been forced to live a "normal" life.
I think there have always been hermits or recluses; people who just want to be left alone. I don't think it's a bad thing if he's happy.

tammyk    5

I agree as long as he is happy then I don't think that there is any problem at all. His parents kept him well fed and just wanted to protect him. 

Nobody   
Nobody
On 10/5/2016 at 7:04 AM, Guest said:

Certainly know the feeling, My faith in humanity, is all but destroyed.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mystery-of-man-43-who-never-left-home/ar-BBx2bw0?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

This MSN report is a brainwash of the spiritual//supernatural difference between the upside down world and the Lord who never left home (they cannot brainwash him), meaning that he is not having an 'out-of-the-body experience' as the entire world is living, today.  Those who go out are out of their mind, prophetically speaking.  These are passive aggressive speeches disguised as legitimate reports by MSM, and others working with them to overthrow humanity. 

Matthew 12:45 (KJV)

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

1 Timothy 4:13-16 (KJV)

13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 (KJV)

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

This has been rooted in the Roman Catholic Church and given in their version of the Lord's Prayer.  Compare the KJV Luke writings with their Cataclysmic version and note what is IN the earth, and what is ON the earth.  To be IN the earth is to be home inside of your own head while those who are ON the earth are out of their mind, therefore the earth is also the human head in parallel, and it appears that human heads are round, and not flat like the Frankenstein monster that promotes this same lie that the earth is flat.  It's another way to deny God's original creation of the humankind.  Those who are outside are beasts while the others who are inside are those Prodigal sons that came home.  

Luke 11:1-4 (KJV)

11 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3 Give us day by day our daily bread.

4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Now, the Catechism version:

"Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."