Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Never Before Seen Video: Obama Whines About White Privilege

Ukshep    21,671

I mentioned this before as someone was trying to sell it. Looks like its out now!

19 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Nice find.  👍

:agree:

Groove    2,081

This is a vid that Alex jones promised like 3 weeks ago on his show. It's just now coming out. Bah, now he's trolling for assange promising releases that haven't came. So with that being said this vid was a few weeks behind so I'm assuming the assange leak will be a bit behind too. 

grav   
grav

I like to look at summary and comments beforehand to see if a video is worth my tiny stack of bandwidth. Over 3000 comments, some of which are pretty darn telling.

- - - - - - - - 

Never Before Seen Video: Obama Whines About White Privilege

Paul Joseph Watson 270,181 views

Published on Oct 4, 2016 Never before seen video provided exclusively to Infowars shows President Barack Obama complaining about white privilege during a 1990 trip to Kenya. (go to 14:40 for comments on race).

The footage, filmed and narrated by Obama’s sister Auma, shows the president on his first trip to Kenya as a young man in his 20s. Michelle Obama also accompanied her husband on the trip.

Crowdfunding platform WeSearchr (https://www.wesearchr.com/) provided the video exclusively to Infowars.

Obama says in the film: "I’m deeply saddened by a sense that whites are still superior in this country, in some sense, that if you sit at a restaurant, they’re served before a Kenyan is served. If you go through customs, a white person is going to have an easier time going through customs."

Obama also warns that “things could explode at any point” as a result of the resentment black Kenyans have towards white people.

At one point in the movie Obama says he has "a lot at stake" in building "a strong black country in Kenya."

Elsewhere, the footage shows white and Asian tourists visiting poor Kenyan villagers, a sight that offends Obama, who refused to join them on the tour according to his sister.

"These strangers move about our country as a matter of course, with disturbing confidence," she states in the video, complaining that her people "are being exhibited" for the entertainment of the tourists.

Obama's 1990 comments are fascinating given the fact that his presidency has been tainted by some of the worst race relations in America for decades, fueled by police shootings and riots in Ferguson, Baltimore and Charlotte.

"The film is full of insights into Barack Obama’s psychology and worldview, especially with regards to the way he sees his family in Kenya and black-white race relations," said WeSearchr's Chuck Johnson, adding, "How much of a black nationalist do you think Obama is? What do you think he thinks of white people?"

Obama's remarks in the video will provide further ammunition for his critics, who claim that the president has used the office to stoke racial division, especially given his sympathies towards ‘Black Lives Matter’, a group whose ideological inspiration is a convicted cop killer on the FBI’s ‘Most Wanted Terrorists’ list.

Thanks to Chuck Johnson and https://www.wesearchr.com/ for providing the footage - which cost $10,000 to obtain - please donate to them via their website.

Nobody   
Nobody

I thought most of his youth was spent outside the continental United States,Hawaii,Indonesia.As a resident of Hawaii,whites have few positions of power here,and here if you are white, you will be called the racist  term haole,so Imo, he was radicalized when he went to the mainland. I to  have add that we are changing here also,cops becoming aggressive, and for thone keeping an eye on military movement and stock piling,take saddle road on big island for months they have been sending  convoys at night up there,they have a city's worth of containers up there, and here the Dlnr which is like fish and game on the mainland,is trying to arm themselves to the teeth,we the people are fighting it but,they argue that without them, they will be out gunned by phipinpo Muslims that they say lurking in our waters  ( no proof  to public yet).After living here for over ten years I have never heard anyone use the N word, haelo on the other hand can be heard daily. 

Lucy Barnable    5,365
8 hours ago, grav said:

Obama says in the film: "I’m deeply saddened by a sense that whites are still superior in this country, in some sense, that if you sit at a restaurant, they’re served before a Kenyan is served. If you go through customs, a white person is going to have an easier time going through customs."

Obama also warns that “things could explode at any point” as a result of the resentment black Kenyans have towards white people.

Thanks grav.

Racial demographics of Kenya:

Kikuyu 22%,

Luhya 14%,

Luo 13%,

Kalenjin 12%,

Kamba 11%,

Meru 6%,

Other African 15%,

Non-African 1% (Asian, European, and Arab)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Kenya

So less than 1% of the total population is treated better than more than 99% of the people.
Do all the white people work in restaurants and air ports? Even if they did surely there are more Africans employed.
Therefore it must be the Africans themselves who make other Africans feel inferior to whites and Asians.
Or maybe it's the "black" people who are actually mulatto that are creating the resentment.