Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

FACEBOOK NOW CENSORING AND DELETING EVEN PRIVATE MESSAGES ABOUT HILLARY’S DRONE THREAT AGAINST ASSANGE

Cinnamon    28,948

In case you weren’t aware, Facebook isn’t just censoring your wall posts. Facebook is also censoring private messages that can only be seen by the people involved in the conversation.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/facebook-now-censoring-and-deleting-even-private-messages-about-hillarys-drone-threat-against-assange_102016

Go to the link to see what was censored and the rest of the story.  Careful what you PM on fake book! It's obvious who they're working for! 

Full Throttle    2,115

Doesn't matter Cinn,  people will not, ever,  give up their fakebook accounts.  You and I can literally scream at the top of our lungs about who,  what,  why,  and most people will give you some kind of excuse to justify the fact. 

My mom's  favorite is, It's the only way I can keep up and communicate with the grandkids!! 

Groove    2,348

Yep a buddy of mine got a warning for trying to pm me a link to a story on it last night. I got a 3 day suspension, again, for sending links too but mine weren't related to the drone buy to a lot of other things. So I emailed fb admin directly and told them to kiss my ass that they can not stop free speech regardless of what they think or "feel" about the info. 

Ps I hate fb and the end of last week was the first time in ages I've been on, and only got on because my dj production company I work with like us to post our events. Well while at the event I send a bud about 3 links to look at and bam get banned for 3 days. Woohoo must have been my lucky day.