Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Does 'triangle UFO' snapped over Shropshire prove US tests TOP SECRET TR-3B craft in UK?

Cinnamon    24,875

Alien conspiracy theorists, who also believe world leaders capture flying saucers and reverse engineer them before creating their own hi-tech space craft, claim photographs of the bizarre object taken by a dog walker in Wrekin, Shropshire, could be final proof of the existence of the legendary TR-3B aircraft.

The TR-3B is alleged to be a secret "black project" spy craft of the US Government that can be flown into space.

Allegations include the crafts are created at top-secret military bases like Area 51 in Nevada, by reverse engineering alien technology.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/717180/Could-triangle-UFO-snapped-over-Shropshire-prove-US-tests-TOP-SECRET-TR-3B-craft-in-UK

I wonder how many UFOs sighted have a Made In U.S.A. sticker on them? 

Groove    2,081

I'm sure a bunch are military. I just don't personally believe that the TR3B exist, some of the tech mentioned for it may tho. I donno I've just always heard from insiders that it was just a thing on the net and that what does exist is beyond what they say the tr3b is and it has a different name. I never got the name tho. 

Personally I've had my own experiences that truly can't be explained but I've also seen a couple black/gray projects flying around, the huge triangle is one and I def don't think it's alien.