Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sky Cat

WikiLulz

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

Published on Oct 5, 2016

100% FACT ! Infowars and Mr Stone created this Entire Fiasco about the Assange/Wikileaks Data Dump on Hillary for Oct 4 2016 as a means to discredit Wikileaks!

-

Published on Oct 5, 2016

You DisInfo Clowns want to play games? Ok, fine by me, I hope you like the SEO Monster, because we, meaning us, are going to ram your LIE, right up your azz, sure are.

Cinnamon    24,757
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Tanks for the Pin.

This needs to be scrutinized. AJ is a rat we know it. But Stone has a lot of people believing him. If he's a rat, too, then people need to know and stop listening to him, too! 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

This needs to be scrutinized. AJ is a rat we know it. But Stone has a lot of people believing him. If he's a rat, too, then people need to know and stop listening to him, too! 

That's why I tell people to watch Monty's videos, he is always into some interesting thing. :)

Cinnamon    24,757

The click bait lie is still up on infowars about the Assange announcement, still milking it for all it's worth, that lying POS.

I refuse to link it here and give him more clicks! 

Quiet Storm    989

Milked the CT community for 100's of millions of dollars.  Still going strong,  you can't tell people anything anymore.  Simply wont believe you. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The click bait lie is still up on infowars about the Assange announcement, still milking it for all it's worth, that lying POS.

I refuse to link it here and give him more clicks! 

Not a lot of people trust him now adays. His infowars money bomb to keep the studio open. (pay of the divorce) really opened peoples eyes. lol