Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Muslim Beheads Woman. In Oklahoma. USA. This is Terrifying

Cinnamon    28,921

An Oklahoma woman, Colleen Hufford, was beheaded at Vaughan Foods, her place of employment by a Muslim who had repeatedly been attempting to convert co-workers to Islam, once again suggesting the problems with identifying radical Islam as a “religion of peace.”

Alton Alexander Nolen, the Islamist who killed Hufford, had recently been fired from the business. He was shot by an off-duty police officer during the attack on Hufford and another co-worker, but was hospitalized and survived.

According to TheBlaze, the discovery of Nolen’s religious beliefs, his attempts at converting others to Islam, and the manner in which he killed Hufford led authorities to probe more deeply into the man’s background, to investigate whether or not he has ties to any radical groups that could be in the area.

<snip>

http://onlineconservativepress.com/2016/10/02/muslim-beheads-woman-in-oklahoma-usa-this-is-terrifying/

And another one!  

Full Throttle    2,098

See what I mean about being Boned?  Sharpen your skills friends,  gonna need them. Soon,  or as the great orator and best man to play James Bond 007 says. 

:shoon:

:yah:  

Familyman    21
 Cinnamon    28,921

I figured out it was 2014 after I posted it, but it was something I hadn't hear about yet. Morbid! And we've had plenty more of Americans die at their hands since this. And there will be more as time goes on. 

Brio    1,038

Practice for the fake Al-Qaida videos the pentagon spent $500 b on?

Full Throttle    2,098
45 minutes ago, Brio said:

Practice for the fake Al-Qaida videos the pentagon spent $500 b on?

Meh,  not really,  just so you can have some piece of mind,  just in case you ever need some outdoor skills.  Never know when a natural disaster could strike your area.  Riots, anything really,  better to be sharp,  than dull.  Thats my take on the situation.  Roll your own way,  As for me,  I'm Rollin prepared.