Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

WhiteHorse

NWO and other good related material.

I wrote this for another purpose but the link included has a good bit of content both past and present, did not want to dissect it in case I use it again. 

NWO

For those interested in learning about the NWO ( New World Order or "One World Order" ) which modern presidents like Clinton, both Bush's and Obama have referenced in their speeches. President John F Kennedy also referenced this secret organization in his speech shortly before he was assassinated. I like most Americans have not been taught about this part of our history which has influenced our country from its inception.

Information like this is being systematically removed from the Internet and has been for the last 3 years since I have been researching it. An example of this is, if you click on the reference link on the page 'Rivera ' it will take you to an oriental website, trying to discredit the author who researched and compiled the material. 

Here is a historic breakdown of the organization, ( link provided below ).

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=FinalWarning

Below is a link to the transcript and video speech where President John F Kennedy exposes and states that he would  eradicate this secret organization from our government.

Side note; I believe President Kennedy was the last president not to be influenced by this evil organization.   

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011/12/new-world-order-exposed-john-f-kennedy.html?m=1

16 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

I wrote this for another purpose but the link included has a good bit of content both past and present, did not want to dissect it in case I use it again. 

NWO

For those interested in learning about the NWO ( New World Order or "One World Order" ) which modern presidents like Clinton, both Bush's and Obama have referenced in their speeches. President John F Kennedy also referenced this secret organization in his speech shortly before he was assassinated. I like most Americans have not been taught about this part of our history which has influenced our country from its inception.

Information like this is being systematically removed from the Internet and has been for the last 3 years since I have been researching it. An example of this is, if you click on the reference link on the page 'Rivera ' it will take you to an oriental website, trying to discredit the author who researched and compiled the material. 

Here is a historic breakdown of the organization, ( link provided below ).

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=FinalWarning

Below is a link to the transcript and video speech where President John F Kennedy exposes and states that he would  eradicate this secret organization from our government.

Side note; I believe President Kennedy was the last president not to be influenced by this evil organization.   

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011/12/new-world-order-exposed-john-f-kennedy.html?m=1

If they taught that in school, maybe I wouldn't have slept through most of my history classes (I think I knew they were lying on a subconscious level, and the material was so dry and boring). Great links, Whitehorse! And everyone needs to read that info. I also believe Kennedy was the last president not influenced by them, but from what I've read, I don't think anyone thought he would start to work for the good of the people the way he did. He blind sided them?  

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If they taught that in school, maybe I wouldn't have slept through most of my history classes (I think I knew they were lying on a subconscious level, and the material was so dry and boring). Great links, Whitehorse! And everyone needs to read that info. I also believe Kennedy was the last president not influenced by them, but from what I've read, I don't think anyone thought he would start to work for the good of the people the way he did. He blind sided them?  

We were programmed not taught.

There is a lot of info on that first link. 

1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

We were programmed not taught.

There is a lot of info on that first link. 

We were! But the programming didn't stick for some of us, that's why we keep looking and questioning, we must be the proverbial thorn in their side. I often wonder why some are so programmable and others manage to break out of it.  There has to be something we all have in common to make us rabble rousers, but I can't figure out what it is! 

52 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We were! But the programming didn't stick for some of us, that's why we keep looking and questioning, we must be the proverbial thorn in their side. I often wonder why some are so programmable and others manage to break out of it.  There has to be something we all have in common to make us rabble rousers, but I can't figure out what it is! 

When I was doing research on my son's encounter with programming I found a research paper that stated 10% are immune to the programming. So I'm guessing that our brain electrochemical processing must be a little different, not excepting the patterning. I wish I had stockpiled all that info I parsed. 

1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

When I was doing research on my son's encounter with programming I found a research paper that stated 10% are immune to the programming. So I'm guessing that our brain electrochemical processing must be a little different, not excepting the patterning. I wish I had stockpiled all that info I parsed. 

I guess that 10 percent is on the red list.  Internet helps them find us, too. :(