Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED CLINTON FOUNDATION (spreadsheets available lol)

"Many of you have been waiting for this, some even asked me to do it.

So, this is the moment. I hacked the Clinton Foundation server and downloaded hundreds of thousands of docs and donors’ databases.

Hillary Clinton and her staff don’t even bother about the information security. It was just a matter of time to gain access to the Clinton Foundation server.

Here’s the contents of one of the folders that I got from there"

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

Looks like Guccifer has the guts that Assange doesn't have?

Ok! Seems Assange might have rolled but gave the nod to guccifer? Look at that first line.

Many of you have been waiting for this, some even asked me to do it.

To me that sounds as if he is hinting at the fact he DID NOT DO IT! and then notice all the assange love in the source link post!

hehe

Popcorn! I must have moar popcorn! These idiots even had a file folder named "pay to play".  It lists how much banks donated to Democrat candidates, and how much Obama stimulus money they got for making the donation.  That is called racketeering.

Just now, timetraveler2015 said:

The MSM will go 24/7 with hurricane coverage now.

Some haven't even caught up to that, they're still doing the politics meme. ugh

4 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Very interesting info in those docs LOL...

Seems there's enough to jail them, but is there a prosecutor that doesn't value his or his family's life enough to go against the Clingons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBFrIaJhwkg

Embedding disabled by author, David Seaman

Published on Oct 4, 2016

Hillary Clinton has more hacker problems, and not from Wikileaks this time! This might be it for Hillary Clinton's campaign, and the Clintons in general, if this Guccifer 2.0 leak of Clinton Foundation files is deemed genuine. As The Observer reported, "Latest hack outs top Dems for taking cuts of the $475 billion in TARP funds intended for '08 recession relief. Clinton Foundation denied breach."