Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

The numbers 1111

I have been seeing these numbers everywhere, for about 3 years now, not just seeing them, its more like Wow, how come I just noticed these numbers again, and I get a really weird feeling..WTF ???

Sometimes its the time, phone numbers, serial numbers on a bill.. they just jump out..Is it an Omen ?? My luck has not been good in those 3 years..

Cinnamon    28,895
44 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

I have been seeing these numbers everywhere, for about 3 years now, not just seeing them, its more like Wow, how come I just noticed these numbers again, and I get a really weird feeling..WTF ???

Sometimes its the time, phone numbers, serial numbers on a bill.. they just jump out..Is it an Omen ?? My luck has not been good in those 3 years..

I see 911 a lot and 11, I don't know what it's about, maybe I'm just noticing it because of 9/11/01 or maybe there's more to it than that. I've had good luck until lately. :(

Ukshep    25,406
1 hour ago, Iamawake said:

Me too! but its normal now. Just a way of life!

Been seeing it for 4 years. Just like you my luck has not been good either. The thing that really bothers me the most though is why?

Researching it leads you down endless roads that can't answer what it really means. I have had some people say that it means that you are cursed and that it is demonic. Some say that it means you are ascending to a higher consciousness. One person told me that it means you are a member of one of the lost tribes of Israel and that God is warning you that his return is soon. 

Some money is better than   
Some money is better than

111 good luck

1 day

1 year

You'll be #1

Ukshep    25,406
21 minutes ago, Some money is better than said:

111 good luck

1 day

1 year

You'll be #1

nice way of putting it!

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎04 at 4:55 PM, Da Babba of DaBille said:

Been seeing it for 4 years. Just like you my luck has not been good either. The thing that really bothers me the most though is why?

Researching it leads you down endless roads that can't answer what it really means. I have had some people say that it means that you are cursed and that it is demonic. Some say that it means you are ascending to a higher consciousness. One person told me that it means you are a member of one of the lost tribes of Israel and that God is warning you that his return is soon. 

At this moment in time, I am leaning towards, I have had some people say that it means that you are cursed and that it is demonic.

This morning while I looked at my weather station, Barometric Pressure 101.1, the time was 7:11 am, and we have received 11 cm of snow and temp was -1.

Ashley II think I   
Ashley II think I
5 hours ago, Iamawake said:

At this moment in time, I am leaning towards, I have had some people say that it means that you are cursed and that it is demonic.

This morning while I looked at my weather station, Barometric Pressure 101.1, the time was 7:11 am, and we have received 11 cm of snow and temp was -1.

You should move to Florida. no wait