Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Gun sales hit 17th straight monthly record, up 27 percent

Cinnamon    24,875

Gun sales hit the 17th consecutive monthly record in September according to FBI data released on Monday, and overall sales are up 27 percent compared to the same period last year.

A total of 1,992,219 background checks were processed through the bureau's National Instant Criminal Background Check System for the month of September, higher than the 1,795,102 conducted in September 2015.

<snip>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gun-sales-hit-17th-straight-record/article/2603496

Millions and millions of guns. Gun grabbers, you're losing this battle BIG TIME! 

Amethyst    330

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

That quote may have been bogus by Yamamoto in the past, but sure as shit isn't now...

Cinnamon    24,875
8 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

That quote may have been bogus by Yamamoto in the past, but sure as shit isn't now...

They were saying 300 million guns, I am guessing it's twice that many. 

Amethyst    330

3,787,321 if only one was purchased in those years combined, but that's highly unlikely. It's probably a whole lot more than that...

Cinnamon    24,875
Just now, Amethyst said:

3,787,321 if only one was purchased in those years combined, but that's highly unlikely. It's probably a whole lot more than that...

Everyone I know has multiples. lol  Variety is the spice of life! 

I have multiple weapons also, my fav for up close, and personal hunting, is the 30-30 Win, long range its the .308.My fav handgun is, a Czech made 9 mm. Home protection is a sawed off #12 with #2 lead shot, lol:yeah3:

On a more serious note, I don't think any of them will be effective, against  whats coming..:yah: