Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

If Assange has the smoking gun that can't be ignored, how long until the False Flags begin?

Cinnamon    24,625

If he has information that can put Hillary Clinton in jail that even the worst of the corrupted politicians and FBI heads are forced to act upon, I think we are going to see violence here like never before.  This past couple of weeks will have been a walk in the park compared to what's coming. 

Any ideas on what they might try to do to distract from that?  

Sleeper cells of terrorists attacking in many places at once comes to my mind, where mass casualties like we've not seen before occur. 

Dangerous times! 

COBO Member    3,445
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If he has information that can put Hillary Clinton in jail that even the worst of the corrupted politicians and FBI heads are forced to act upon, I think we are going to see violence here like never before.  This past couple of weeks will have been a walk in the park compared to what's coming. 

Sleeper cells of terrorists attacking in many places at once comes to my mind, where mass casualties like we've not seen before occur. 

Dangerous times! 

<You name the city> gets attacked by terrorists using a (supposedly) dirty bomb. Obama declares martial law, etc.

Ukshep    21,539
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Dangerous times! 

The fact that news is quiet tells me assange and his info is either solid, and they all ran to the hills or more likely he is UNDER CONTROL and thus no need exists to ramp up a distraction level event. Therefore the announcement is not looking good in my eyes.