Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Coverage: Julian Assanges October Suprise Announcement -

Ukshep    25,452

Coverage: Julian Assange October Suprise

Lets all hope this exposes what needs to be exposed!

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Bring it! NOW! 

Want to takes guesses at what he has?? I say the missing emails! But not just a dump. I think he will have gone through it himself and will present it so that it does not get lost in the media. Give it to them in raw form and they will bury it.

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, Ukshep said:

Want to takes guesses at what he has?? I say the missing emails! But not just a dump. I think he will have gone through it himself and will present it so that it does not get lost in the media. Give it to them in raw form and they will bury it.

I think he has something that can FINALLY jail the *****! Benghazi and gun running?  Hope it's like Bridge Mix and it's a whole bunch of different flavors of treason! 

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I think he has something that can FINALLY jail the *****! Benghazi and gun running?  Hope it's like Bridge Mix and it's a whole bunch of different flavors of treason! 

I still think this is part of the game plan...

Get yo shit ready!

JustATrucker    671

Well I will be long asleep when this happens... Maybe when I wake up around 5 am for work, I will hear breaking news.. Hillary just committed the "S" word, or was arrested.. Just hopping.

Oregonian    841

im skeptical tbh

If he was a hero to the masses it would have been released already

I believe he gave a deadline in order to blackmail her or the dems.....money and immunity

"You have untilOctober 4th to pay 59million and immunity or I'm dumping xyz"

Deadlines are usually given by terrorists. Not saying he is but for example. Get me a loaded plane and cash in 3 hours or a hostage dies. Or your kids....take the trash out and clean your room before bed orI'll take your phone away....

Catch my drift

Cinnamon    28,921
1 minute ago, Oregonian said:

im skeptical tbh

If he was a hero to the masses it would have been released already

I believe he gave a deadline in order to blackmail her or the dems.....money and immunity

"You have untilOctober 4th to pay 59million and immunity or I'm dumping xyz"

Deadlines are usually given by terrorists. Not saying he is but for example. Get me a loaded plane and cash in 3 hours or a hostage dies. Or your kids....take the trash out and clean your room before bed orI'll take your phone away....

Catch my drift

All we can do is wait and see. We keep hoping they'll nail that traitorous ***** to the wall, but she's got everyone threatened, bribed or blackmailed thus far.  Only about 2 and a half hours to go and if Assange doesn't deliver the real deal on her, he's FINISHED in my book.