Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Miraculous Phenomenon Over Jerusalem or Global Deception... YOU DECIDE

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    25,400

Apparently this just happened!

Miraculous Phenomenon Over Jerusalem or Global Deception... YOU DECIDE

You hear what i hear?

This phenomenon in the sky over Jerusalem was caught on video on Saturday, October 1, 2016. One day after 70 world leaders attended the funeral of Shimon Peres! Is this prophecy? Or is it manufactured?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,889
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Apparently this just happened!

Miraculous Phenomenon Over Jerusalem or Global Deception... YOU DECIDE

You hear what i hear?

This phenomenon in the sky over Jerusalem was caught on video on Saturday, October 1, 2016. One day after 70 world leaders attended the funeral of Shimon Peres! Is this prophecy? Or is it manufactured?

Wish they didn't cut the vid! Sounds like trumpets to me, sort of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,400
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Wish they didn't cut the vid! Sounds like trumpets to me, sort of. 

atmospheric anomaly looks fake too. But i have nothing to compare it to. So i cannot be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,889
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

atmospheric anomaly looks fake too. But i have nothing to compare it to. So i cannot be sure.

Maybe a longer vid will come out, if it's real there should be tons of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Stan Hail    213

If that's real, it could be God so everyone should probably look busy.

 

It's pretty weird. If it's real it should be easy to verify but with no research I'd guess it's fake since the clip is as short as it is and there is not any commotion or commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,400
2 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

If that's real, it could be God so everyone should probably look busy.

 

It's pretty weird. If it's real it should be easy to verify but with no research I'd guess it's fake since the clip is as short as it is and there is not any commotion or commentary.

here is a commentary...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,220

I think we can afford to wait for more evidence.  Anything that big and prominent in the sky, both visual and auditory will yield a lot more witnesses than just one.  For now I'd guess photoshop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×