Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

I am Bill Clinton's son and I want to meet my dad!

grav   
grav

Nununo, he did not have sex with that woman either. 

Stan Hail    213

Allegedly Bill Clinton told one of his rape victims, Juanitia Broaddrick  "that she shouldn't worry about getting pregnant as he was sterile after contracting mumps as a child." which could be one explanation for the theories about Chelsea being the biological daughter of Webster Hubble.  Of course, who can trust what someone supposedly said to someone else right after they raped them.

COBO Member    3,451
59 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

Allegedly Bill Clinton told one of his rape victims, Juanitia Broaddrick  "that she shouldn't worry about getting pregnant as he was sterile after contracting mumps as a child." which could be one explanation for the theories about Chelsea being the biological daughter of Webster Hubble.  Of course, who can trust what someone supposedly said to someone else right after they raped them.

That .gif of Hubble morphing into Chelsea is a classic! No wonder she opted for plastic surgery.

Cinnamon    24,840
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

That .gif of Hubble morphing into Chelsea is a classic! No wonder she opted for plastic surgery.

Did she get it? lol

Groove    2,081

Theirs actually a lot to this story and more and more keeps coming up about it on different sites. I know most of us don't like info wars but they just had a big article on it going thru the history of it. 

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-the-truth-about-bill-clintons-abandoned-black-son-banished-by-hillary/

their saying that the family claims its Hillary that gave all the issues back in the day with it. 

I'm  wondering if this could be part of the October suprize.