Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Would you pay $2.00 for Clinton's used undies?

Cinnamon    24,750

The Clintons donated used underwear to charity, wrote it off on taxes

Here is the report from The New York Times:

In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons’ $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return.

http://theconservatarianreview.com/the-clintons-donated-used-underwear-to-charity-wrote-it-off-on-taxes/

The Japanese have nothing on the Clinton's with their undie vending machines. LOL Ewwwwwwwwww! 

Cinnamon    24,750
3 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Bio-hazard...please dispose of in sealed red bags...use vinyl gloves...remove Clinton and her panties in an environmentally safe area away from the rest of us....

I don't want to think about skid marks right now...

Ukshep    21,609
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The Clintons donated used underwear to charity, wrote it off on taxes

Here is the report from The New York Times:

In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons’ $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return.

http://theconservatarianreview.com/the-clintons-donated-used-underwear-to-charity-wrote-it-off-on-taxes/

The Japanese have nothing on the Clinton's with their undie vending machines. LOL Ewwwwwwwwww! 

Oh yes i'd pay that..... prime historical artifact in 100 years :D

Cinnamon    24,750
Just now, Ukshep said:

Oh yes i'd pay that..... prime historical artifact in 100 years :D

One word: Hazmat