Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

AnonG

CDC Exposed: Millions of Americans Given Cancer from Polio Vax (Video)

AnonG    25

(N.Morgan) The controversy surrounding the safety of vaccines has been gaining a lot of ground over the last decade.

Parents are becoming aware that many of the vaccines given to children today are unnecessary and in some cases, dangerous.

The relevant facts about the dangers of the polio vaccine were known by the scientific community back in 1960. 

However, it wasn’t until lawsuits and investigative reports in the 1990′s and a Congressional hearing in 2003 that the public was informed about the enormity of the contamination and its possible link to many of the deadly forms of cancer being diagnosed today.

Yet little has been acknowledged in public discussion since that point in time.

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2016/10/cdc-exposed-millions-of-americans-given-cancer-from-polio-vax-video-2669429.html

grav   
grav

Bug Pharma keeps coming up with new vaccines -- Pap, flu, shingles, etc.

But not for scarlet fever, which I had as a child. And it is almost extinct! Graphs for many infectious diseases show a marked decline before any vaccines were introduced. Credit goes to modern sanitation systems and awareness of the need for clean water. I feel sorry for mothers of young children. They're damned if they don't and their children are damned if they do.

Cinnamon    24,625

My best friend has a 1 year old and she's picking and choosing the vaccs her kid gets.  I just warned her about the MMR vaccine and autism, thank goodness, she's looking into the movie VAXXED!  Her baby is so cute, perfect and a smart little guy, I hope he doesn't have his life and everyone's around him ruined by big pharma! 

WhiteHorse    591

I was in a discussion this am about how many people I know who have died from, been treated and now in remission, or are going through treatment. I know our diets and chemicals we are exposed to play a large roll but seriously, there is a huge spike in cancer, all kinds from every walk of life. I don't think it is by accident .

Walk Softly    2,830
38 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

I was in a discussion this am about how many people I know who have died from, been treated and now in remission, or are going through treatment. I know our diets and chemicals we are exposed to play a large roll but seriously, there is a huge spike in cancer, all kinds from every walk of life. I don't think it is by accident .

I'm no doctor, but the food we eat is horrible.  Fast food, sit down restaurant food, food you buy in the chain grocery stores... it's all disgusting.  

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

My best friend has a 1 year old and she's picking and choosing the vaccs her kid gets.  I just warned her about the MMR vaccine and autism, thank goodness, she's looking into the movie VAXXED!  Her baby is so cute, perfect and a smart little guy, I hope he doesn't have his life and everyone's around him ruined by big pharma! 

Ran out of likes...but I LOVE this

A subject dear to my heart. My friend in USA never vaccinated her kids and they were amazing, really talented and never got ill. 

The book by Suzanne Humprhires MD. "Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History."  Amazing. Basically she proves that vaccines were introduced only after the diseases were on the decline.

Our wonderful immune systems will fight off any disease. And if we feed our bodies with the right food, exercise and remain positive we DON'T need vaccines.

Groove    2,070

Great info in this thread. I hate what's I've read about vaccines since the 90's and even just told my daughters school to shove it when they told me she had to get her 12 year old shots. I told them no but hell no. Then of course they made me fill out a form in short stating that if measals it chicken pox and what not broke out that the school that she would be the first sent home and couldn't return until the infection at the school was clear. I told them oh don't you worry she will gladly be pulled from school. Then of course I told them about Vaxxxed and all the lies about vaccines and how I personally believe that at least 50% of all cancer cases can be traced back to vaccines and even mentioned that cancer was on the decline before vaccines came out. Some were interested and looked into it and some, well they can kiss my ass because they have drank way too much koolaid. 

Well done Groove!! You tell them. We just don't need vaccines. Full stop. End of story. 

I don't have kids, but I have a dog and boy, I get told off/verbally abused and belittled by the vet for not vaccinating. Every time. We don't have rabies here in UK, so luckily no mandatory vaccines. It's taken time for me to become brave enough to say, NO!

But I did have a vaccine damaged cat that suddently developed advanced kidney cancer within two months of a  full health check and annual vaccines, so it made me wake up and smell the coffee. Vaccines are bad science. 

In fact, I remember the vet's wise words at that health check (6 yrs old cat in his prime):

"He's in amazing condition, so healthy". Then he shot him with how ever many milligrams of poison... Masked as vaccines.

Dead cat in two months. In his prime. Vaccines - just don't do it!!!