Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Do you think the whole alien disclosure subject is dead and buried?

Ukshep    21,637

Do you think the whole alien disclosure subject is dead and buried? I know. I know! taboo hehe

but seriously.... Seems to have gone dry on all the alien stuff...... what gives?

Quick1966    1,220
48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Do you think the whole alien disclosure subject is dead and buried? I know. I know! taboo hehe

but seriously.... Seems to have gone dry on all the alien stuff...... what gives?

Short answer: Yes. But the reason I think yes is because tptb have a lot on their plates as of late. Between slandering Trump ,causing havoc with BLM and all the shootings last month and now this month. Yeah I know think it's on the back burner until after elections.

Ukshep    21,637
52 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Short answer: Yes. But the reason I think yes is because tptb have a lot on their plates as of late. Between slandering Trump ,causing havoc with BLM and all the shootings last month and now this month. Yeah I know think it's on the back burner until after elections.

Its strange though. They pumped it so hard only for it to deflate. There was never a crescendo moment! so it seemed like a failed op.

Quick1966    1,220
30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Its strange though. They pumped it so hard only for it to deflate. There was never a crescendo moment! so it seemed like a failed op.

Yeah I can see how you could think that. But remember they have had disclosure in our minds since the Ronald Regan speech. Recent years it's been brought up to the forefront by Bill Clinton and the Pope. Just like all the predictive programming that we've all been exposed to through TV and movies over the years only to fade back into obscurity.

Ukshep    21,637
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Yeah I can see how you could think that. But remember they have had disclosure in our minds since the Ronald Regan speech. Recent years it's been brought up to the forefront by Bill Clinton and the Pope. Just like all the predictive programming that we've all been exposed to through TV and movies over the years only to fade back into obscurity.

Just a distraction most likely. Keep us busy!

grav   
grav

If we ever see disclosure, it will be 100% bs, a joint psyop coordinated with the Vatican. The real Archons will never be brought into the light. The little gray cyborgs might, however. 

Earth to Nancy Lieder. Earth to Nancy. Come in, Nancy. :alien:

Walk Softly    2,830
25 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Just a distraction most likely. Keep us busy!

A good watch if you've got 30 minutes of free time.  

Just another perspective on the UFO stuff. 

Ukshep    21,637
6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

A good watch if you've got 30 minutes of free time.  

Just another perspective on the UFO stuff. 

10 minutes in not a bad listen!

Walk Softly    2,830
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

10 minutes in not a bad listen!

When you get done you should read my thoughts about "the chip." 

Amethyst    330

There's no such thing as a benevolent alien, every one of them participated in the campaign of our capture and enslavement and were all involved with the snake axis.

People are probably tired of hearing the same old claptrap, I know it bores me to tears

Hell, my family was part of the original MJ12 group, I even offered to share my family photos { and what I know about the group }, but people are more interested in hearing lies I guess

I heard dem ol CERN scientists are about to open de portal though

Maybe that will work out for you guys :laugh: