Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

KimKardashian held at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room by armed men

Malevolent    2,924

Looking at these dumbfvcks I would not be surprised if this is some publicity stunt.  

To Kim:

Your story has touched my heart never before have i met anyone with more troubles than you have.
Please accept this expression of my sympathy.  Now F**k off and quit bothering people!

Cinnamon    24,611
41 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Looking at these dumbfvcks I would not be surprised if this is some publicity stunt.  

To Kim:

Your story has touched my heart never before have i met anyone with more troubles than you have.
Please accept this expression of my sympathy.  Now F**k off and quit bothering people!

lmao! yep! 

Jostler    2,216

Kanye is in debt, insurance from "stolen jewelry" might help the slight "liquidity crunch" in the West household  :)

Groove    2,069

God I can't stand that woman. Her PR guy johnathan lived in the condo I did security for in aventura fl she was always there and it was a huge security problem every time. Damn paparazzi everywhere but of course she treated everyone equally, equally crappy. Just a straight up mean ***** and acted like she was better than everyone. And one day she mistook me as valet, I'm in a security uniform, yep I'm valet woman. Trying to tell me what to do, hah. And yes I did laugh in her face and yes I told her to F off. Matter of fact my supervisor saw it and fell out laughing. 

So Kimmy I could care less if gunmen held you up. You caused me nothing but issues in Miami working on your security detail. You talked down to me enough and again you can F off. Oh and I can almost bet it's a fake story, just like you and your family.  Thanks, have a great day. 

Ukshep    21,535
7 hours ago, Jostler said:

Kanye is in debt, insurance from "stolen jewelry" might help the slight "liquidity crunch" in the West household  :)

It might and you are not the first to mention this. Someone needs to go over recordings of them before and after and during.... Might be a clue as to whether or not they planned this. Body language might be enough!