Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Conspiraderp

So much for Obama and the microchips

Armando Montano   
Armando Montano
2 hours ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

It ain't over til it's over 

Eddie Murphy Lenny Kravitz and buckwheat are cousins

Ukshep    21,663
8 hours ago, Conspiraderp said:

...and the FEMA camps and the guillotines

And the end of the world and the Biblical antichrist

So what now ?

I think trump may be the one to bring in chips! it fits perfectly with his idea on immigration. IF he gets in then expect chips, id, some kind of mark of the beast!

Walk Softly    2,830

I've been thinking about the whole chip thing a lot.  

Basically, by taking the chip you are knowingly and actively denying God.  So, there would have to be some knowledge going into it.  You would know it at the time, otherwise it wouldn't really be fair.  There are a lot of people who would take a chip to buy and sell out of convenience,  not in defiance of God. 

There is a verse in revelation that leads me to believe it will be some kind of injection.   Perhaps, it will be a DNA upgrade for eternal life in our bodies, coupled with a chip to buy and sell.  If you said to yourself that you are going to receive an injection that will allow you to live forever... you are now actively acting AGAISNT God.  

I think this could tie in nicely with an alien invasion.  They would have much greater tech than us, at least that is what they tell us everyday!  

Otherwise, I don't know how to explain this verse.  

Revelation 9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Just my thoughts on the whole chip thing.  I believe it is a false narrative being spread to hide what will really happen.  Maybe the injection takes place and leaves a permanent mark and without that mark, you can't buy or sell?  It will be become your global "papers."  Who knows... maybe one day we will all find out!

Ukshep    21,663
37 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Just my thoughts on the whole chip thing.  I believe it is a false narrative being spread to hide what will really happen.  Maybe the injection takes place and leaves a permanent mark and without that mark, you can't buy or sell?  It will be become your global "papers."  Who knows... maybe one day we will all find out!

You are on a similar thought to i.

As for the mark, I do not think it is localized. I believe it to be a type of affliction. Maybe a rash that covers the whole body, or some kind of visible condition.

WhiteHorse    591
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You are on a similar thought to i.

As for the mark, I do not think it is localized. I believe it to be a type of affliction. Maybe a rash that covers the whole body, or some kind of visible condition.

The mark of the beast according to the different translations can be either on or in the skin. One passage states that those who belong to Christ will be sealed in their foreheads.

King James literal version is 'in'.

One thing is for sure, you will know what it is and you will knowingly take it, and you will know the consequences for taking it. 

Revelation 13:16-17King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

http://usa-the-republic.com/mark of beast/Chap4.htm

WhiteHorse    591
1 hour ago, Conspiraderp said:

Lol

Pretty comical

What about the Tav ?

Google troll lol 

now that is pretty comical 

Tav is Hebrew from the Old Testament, I don't see how a mark that exempts you from judgement has any correlation with a mark that secures your judgement. 

I too am a googlmaster.