Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Da Babba of DaBille

Pentagon paid PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos

The Pentagon paid a UK PR firm half a billion dollars to create fake terrorist videos in Iraq in a secret propaganda campaign exposed by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism.

PR firm Bell Pottinger, known for its array of controversial clients including the Saudi government and Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet’s foundation, worked with the US military to create the propaganda in a secretive operation

https://www.rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/

McWest    886
1 hour ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

Makes ya wonder how much reality there is in anything we see.

Our reality is almost completely fabricated.

Cinnamon    28,897
1 hour ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

Hey mods,  I know this isn't about riots but I am fairly certain it is more important when u can think about the big picture.

I posted this at the same time you did, so I don't get your snark at the mods about it not being riots. And I pinned it for you.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I posted this at the same time you did, so I don't get your snark at the mods about it not bifing riots. 

Shakin up the focus that's all. Been rioters are this and rioters did that to much here. This story makes you wonder If any of these events are what they say they are. Remember the movie " Network ", the news peddles whatever they are told to and we believe It way to often. Don't lose sight of the big picture. 

Ukshep    25,406
11 hours ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

Makes ya wonder how much reality there is in anything we see.

All a giant play for the masses ain't it. But many have said these terrorist videos were fake. Guess we know they are now.

Amethyst    330
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

All a giant play for the masses ain't it. But many have said these terrorist videos were fake. Guess we know they are now.

I guess after they were found to be faked, the proxy army Ishit went ahead with really gory, graphic murders of their prisoners. That website http://heavy.com/tag/isis shows some serious atrocities committed by these vile scumbags.