Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

UFO Disclosure: Antarctica, Base 211, and Vril

Cinnamon    28,889

Published on Sep 7, 2016

Russian Disclose on Neuschwabenland and the Vril Society. Iran claims the USA is working with tall Nordic-looking aliens. The Ahnenerbe was an institute in Nazi Germany purposed to research the archaeological and cultural history of the Aryan race. What did they discover in Antarctica, below the ice, and why are over 100 U boats still missing since the end of WW2? Hitler's body was never recovered, and the Germans were known to have been working on disc shaped craft, which may have been what flew over the White House in 1952, leading to a Secret Space Program.

Stan Hail    213

I like stuff like this and I saw this the other day, actually. I've heard a lot of it previously and this put some odd facts and rumors together . There's definitely some curious things that have occurred relating to an advanced society/aliens existing in the Antarctic and using the sea to remain hidden but  I just chalk it all up as something to think about and try to focus on more tangible stuff . If something like this turns out to be true there's nothing I could say or do that would change anything so I just file it in man that would be crazy if it proves to be true.

I do have to wonder about a nuclear equipped self destructing briefcase,though. It seems like they could come with a 100% effect  way to destroy the contents of a briefcase that would have quite a bit less collateral damage.

Full Throttle    2,064

Some good theories about the Antarctic and what may be happening there I came across in two different books.  First one is Non-fiction and the title is called Genesis, nothing Biblical about it though. 

Second one is similar in the genre of Sitchen,  Holy Blood/Holy Grail type stuff, that title is, 

The Gods of Eden.  Both are very good reading material.