Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Quiet Storm

MS13 Up in the Mix now People!!!

Quiet Storm    989

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/nyregion/they-keep-finding-bodies-gang-violence-in-long-island-town-fuels-immigration-debate.html

BRENTWOOD, N.Y. — Four dead teenagers. Two weeks. One town. And a ruthless gang, the authorities say, was most likely responsible for the toll. Again.

On Sept. 13, Nisa Mickens, 15, and her best friend, Kayla Cuevas, 16, were murdered, their battered bodies found near an elementary school here. A week later and just two miles away, the skeletal remains of two more teenagers — identified as Oscar Acosta, 19, and Miguel Garcia-Moran, 15 — were found in the woods near a psychiatric hospital. Oscar had been missing since May, Miguel since February. Their deaths have been ruled homicides.

Brentwood, a hardscrabble town of nearly 60,000 on Long Island, 40 miles east of Manhattan, has reached another crisis point. For nearly two decades, MS-13, a gang with roots in Los Angeles and El Salvador, has been terrorizing the town, the authorities say, especially its young people. Since 2009, its members have been accused of at least 14 murders, court and police records show.

School officials are scrambling. Police officers are searching. Students are frightened. Parents are anguished.

“It’s so hard, I’m hurting,” Eveylyn Rodriguez, Kayla’s mother, said last week. “I wish I could hold my daughter again.”

Quiet Storm    989

Just so you know,  MS-13 is a Savage and Barbaric Gang,  makes isis look like children. 

They have their own form of Black Magic,  practice cannibalism on their enemies and have openly declared that they also worship demons. 

Some members are thought to be the incarnation of Devils in human skin. 

Very Dangerous and HIGHLY PSYCHOTIC!!!! 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

We should hire them.

Send them over to the middle east to kick some ass.

Give em a job.

Quick1966    1,220

What's funny to me is that the worst gang in the US is nothing compared to the worst from central and South America. Bloods and the Crips would be destroyed in a day if they had to live in those places where life has no value. Poverty is rampant and people so desperate that they'd literally do anything to escape. 

Quiet Storm    989
3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

What's funny to me is that the worst gang in the US is nothing compared to the worst from central and South America. Bloods and the Crips would be destroyed in a day if they had to live in those places where life has no value. Poverty is rampant and people so desperate that they'd literally do anything to escape. 

Funny you mention tbe bloods/cryps. 

Here's another snip from the link,  way down at tbe bottom it also has this. 

The abbreviation stands for Mara Salvatrucha, which roughly translates to “Salvadoran street posse.”

The authorities say the gang has been in Suffolk County since around 1998, and is organized in cliques bearing names like the Brentwood Locos Salvatruchas. Leaders gather to discuss their lines of business — extortion, prostitution, robbery, drug dealing — and to authorize the killings of chavalas, or members of rival gangs like the Bloods and the Crips, court papers say.

In 2009, a 15-year-old boy, Christopher Hamilton, was fatally shot in the head after an MS-13 crew in search of chavalas opened fire with rifles and handguns on a house party on American Boulevard here.

There was info that MS-13 has heavily infultrated the South Side Chicago area as well. This is where my husband works and his crews (power lineman). They have taken over that area of Chicago...Chicago Heights, Sauk Village, etc. 

One woman told my husband he better get out of the area...she was protecting him because he was white (as are most of his crews). 

Scary times for sure. Lineman can't wear any protection due to the metal in them. 

9 hours ago, Quiet Storm said:

Just so you know,  MS-13 is a Savage and Barbaric Gang,  makes isis look like children. 

They have their own form of Black Magic,  practice cannibalism on their enemies and have openly declared that they also worship demons. 

Some members are thought to be the incarnation of Devils in human skin. 

Very Dangerous and HIGHLY PSYCHOTIC!!!! 

Will have to disagree on them and ISIS who now have high speed cameras. Both are quite demonic and horrid and if Western Nations  were to witness their atrocities en mass than the illegal alien and Muslim problems the West faces would end quite abruptly by way of the barrel or smoke stacks.