Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Black Lives Matter Vandalizes Trump International in DC – Liberal Media COMPLETELY IGNORES Attack

And they did just ignore it. But it does give us a beautiful factual piece of information! Soros, BLM, Hillary are tied up so close in whats happening that they are exposed for what they are doing. Stealing the election and pushing agendas to get ***** hillary into office!

Hillary Clinton supports the #BlackLives Matter movement.
Hillary met privately in January with #BLM leaders Deray Mckesson and Johnetta Elzie.

DeRay McKesson and Elzie (ShordeeDooWhop) were the lead agitators at the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Black Lives Matter activists are responsible for millions of dollars of public destruction and dozens of attacks on police and innocent pedestrians.

On Saturday Black Lives Matter goons defaced the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/clinton-supporters-vandalize-trump-international-hotel-washington-dc/

The breaking point is very close now. 

Absolute ANARCHY will soon engulf

the entire planet.  Blood will flow in the

streets knee deep.  CHAOS WILL BE RAMPANT!! 

19 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

These hooligans can be dealt with easily...its the ones that make laws im worried about

1 minute ago, yaknow said:

These hooligans can be dealt with easily...its the ones that make laws im worried about

Thats correct,  but its the ones that make laws who are instigating the hooligans!!! 

The blood will flow. Just stay alert,  protect yourself,  and your family. Chaos IS coming. 

6 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Thats correct,  but its the ones that make laws who are instigating the hooligans!!! 

The blood will flow. Just stay alert,  protect yourself,  and your family. Chaos IS coming. 

Thanks,you also stay safe!!!

32 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

That sounds like something right out of revelation.

But let's see what's their excuse for knocking Trump?  Ahh...was he a cop and shot some black boy....don't think so...

51 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Thanks,you also stay safe!!!

I will,   stayin out of the mix,  if it comes to my doorstep,  well,  that changes the game. And I have no doubt that it will come to my doorstep,  sooner or later.  I'm ready. 

49 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

That sounds like something right out of revelation.

But let's see what's their excuse for knocking Trump?  Ahh...was he a cop and shot some black boy....don't think so...

Hitlery has given the order to shut trump Down at any and all costs.  Who knows what BLM is really being told behind the scenes. Or how much money is being Funneled into them. 

Shillery has been speaking a lot at smaller,  but powerfull black churches all over the country. 

Hmmmm,  wassup wit dat chit. 

2 hours ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

At least they realized that they should vandalize those with true power instead of throwing bricks through D'Bo's Corner Market and Felicia's Beauty Shop.

I don't know...Soros shouldn't be paying these people to throw rocks when he lives in a glass mansion....

2 hours ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

At least they realized that they should vandalize those with true power instead of throwing bricks through D'Bo's Corner Market and Felicia's Beauty Shop.

No one should vandalize anything!
The hotel must have security cameras.
Hopefully the thugs will be prosecuted.

You know Trump had security cameras in front of his hotel. My question is, how did they spray paint that crap on the front of the hotel without a hotel guest, doorman or security guard seeing them?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.