Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Brio

Well Said

Full Throttle    2,068

Heres the problem with these kind of posts. 

No supporting info, just a link to a video. 

No Synopsis of linked video. 

No thoughts from the OP on linked video. 

Failure. 

Brio    1,038
3 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Here's the problem with these kind of posts. 

No supporting info, just a link to a video. 

No Synopsis of linked video. 

No thoughts from the OP on linked video. 

Failure. 

Fair enough

I'd be cautious too.

Ronin    334
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

What a speech! LOVED IT!

why? i mean maybe it's right and i don't really know the backstop to this little diatribe. but i did pick up that someone didn't stand for a national anthem. and dude, i'm all for that. i mean from what i can gather... from what she is saying... she's probably on the mark. whoever didn't stand seemingly--yeah i'm not going to look into this--did so for what i would consider all the wrong reasons. but. that said. nationalism is a frickin' disease. the owners love that shit. and i hate national anthems. except maybe that eyetalian one which is kinda a catchy little toe tapper. the rest suck ass. yours especially, brah. whenever i hear yours i'm always substituting save with shoot (sometimes silently in my head... other times rather loudly) ok to be fair the australian anthem is prolly equally terrible xD. but yeah screw that nationalist rubbish. i don't care for it. it's like the frickin pied piper of pomp and shitness tugging on the heartstrings of silly monkeys. booooooooooo.

Ukshep    25,404
5 minutes ago, Ronin said:

why? i mean maybe it's right and i don't really know the backstop to this little diatribe. but i did pick up that someone didn't stand for a national anthem. and dude, i'm all for that. i mean from what i can gather... from what she is saying... she's probably on the mark. whoever didn't stand seemingly--yeah i'm not going to look into this--did so for what i would consider all the wrong reasons. but. that said. nationalism is a frickin' disease. the owners love that shit. and i hate national anthems. except maybe that eyetalian one which is kinda a catchy little toe tapper. the rest suck ass. yours especially, brah. whenever i hear yours i'm always substituting save with shoot (sometimes silently in my head... other times rather loudly) ok to be fair the australian anthem is prolly equally terrible xD. but yeah screw that nationalist rubbish. i don't care for it. it's like the frickin pied piper of pomp and shitness tugging on the heartstrings of silly monkeys. booooooooooo.

I like it because it obliterates the false narrative people are latching onto.