Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Big Sun Eruption, QuakeWatch Begins | S0 News Oct.1.2016

Cinnamon    24,841

Massive ‘coronal hole’ on the sun blasts Earth with solar storms (PHOTOS)

A massive coronal hole on the sun is currently facing Earth, directing a solar storm at our planet which can potentially wreak havoc on communication and electrical systems.

On the plus side, though, the storm also means an increase in spectacular aurora borealis displays.

The geomagnetic storm was predicted by SpaceWeatherLive after it noted the return of a massive coronal hole that had faced Earth a month ago.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/361237-coronal-hole-solar-storm/

Cinnamon    24,841
1 hour ago, Village Lunatic said:

Some good stuff there...That first video I see came from the Suspicious Observer website ran by Ben Davidson....Might I also add here that Davidson use to write for this site:

http://www.earthchangesmedia.com

Apparently there was some falling out so he started the Suspicious Observer website.

I like SO's presentation. 

grav   
grav
27 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I like SO's presentation. 

I was one of S0's first subscribers. It's S0, NOT SO.

It finally sank in, way before I knew of FE, that he was a Nasa shill. I'm not sure about BPEarthWatch. He seems to be religiously sincere. New Thor is a Nasa fanboy, though he pretends to distrust the Nazi Space Actors. I used to look at aalllll the space sites.

For some reason, many ct-ers still accept Science Authority, though they suspect the Apollo moon missions.  

Listen, y'all. Science is 95% fraud. Climate change, tectonic plates (which are flat, btw), Big Pharma and vaccines, the entire space program and everything else -- all are mind control ops. Humans can't go to the moon now, but they could 50 years ago? 'Cuz the Van Allen belts weren't up there back then????? SpaceX can land a rocket rightside up on solid ground or in a barge? or not?

There is no doubt in my mind, none, that SOHO and any other sun telescopes on "space platforms" are genuine scams. These humongous flares and coronal holes are created in cgi labs on earth. They can't be observed by people with large telescopes and filters.

Question Everything. Don't believe anyone, including me. Do your research. Start at the top. Nasa sits way above politics and other NWO control mechanisms. There IS an electrical connection between the earth and sun, but it ain't what they say.

Houston, we have a problem believing your bs.   :tongueout:

COBO Member    3,451

I well remember the differences between Ben D. and Dutchsince. There were even criminal allegations made along the way. I sided with SO simply because every time a storm blew thru one area or another, Dutch would scream HAARP! His proof consisted of digital radar anomolies that could easily be explained by anyone familiar with the analog (and mechanical) aspect of basic radar.

Now I could be wrong. But after following the SO daily vids for years, I don't see how anyone can deny the corellation between coronal holes and the incidence of EQ's. If someone has a different take on this, I'm open to consideration of any and all.