Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Would you shoot if this was pointed at you? VID WAS DELETED BUT HERE'S A PIC COMPARISON UPDATED

Cinnamon    28,899
Just now, RabidWolf said:

Video has been removed "by user". :/

dammit! wth is going on!? I'll bet he was forced to take it down by yt. 

Cryptic Mole    5,168
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

dammit! wth is going on!? I'll bet he was forced to take it down by yt. 

What was the video about?

Cinnamon    28,899

It showed the vape the guy pointed at the cop that shot him. Looked enough like a gun, he compared it to a gun and anyone would have shot at that. There was hardly any difference in the end of the gun and the end of the vape. 

Full Throttle    2,075
24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It showed the vape the guy pointed at the cop that shot him. Looked enough like a gun, he compared it to a gun and anyone would have shot at that. There was hardly any difference in the end of the gun and the end of the vape. 

It had an exact size of a small handgun, . 38 or so,  the guy had them side by side and it was to hard to tell the dif,  in a split second decision. 

Anyone,  would have seen it as the barrel of a gun. Anyone. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

With the amount of hatred being directed at law enforcement, why wouldn't you assume the worst.

enough said.

Ronin    334
6 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

With the amount of hatred being directed at law enforcement, why wouldn't you assume the worst.

enough said.

i don't think that is "enough said". much of the hatred is simply born of consequence brought about by police actions. furf***sake, the police are killing roughly 1000 people per year in the states. that's goddamn insane. and what has happened is... the connected world now lets the civilians in on a few things some would rather not be known. and it's not just their killing people. their arrogant as all hell attitude... the beatings.. no-knock raids (often on the wrong f***ing location), sexual assault, and on ... lol. i mean what did you think was going to happen?

there will come a time in the not to distant future when a MASSIVE push back arrives. it won't be protests, and it will be justified. tbh i'm surprised it hasn't already kicked off properly.

wow   
wow

Someone said if you point a stick at a cop you'll got shot.  It's common sense. Why would you aim ANYthing at a cop like you are pretending to shoot? Easy way of suicide if you ask me.

Ronin    334
18 minutes ago, wow said:

Someone said if you point a stick at a cop you'll got shot.  It's common sense. Why would you aim ANYthing at a cop like you are pretending to shoot? Easy way of suicide if you ask me.

prolly 'cause they're mostly ex or active duty military. you know... people who LIKE to kill other people. and what better way to do that than hide (cowardly) behind a badge.

fact is if you point a stick at me, and i draw and shoot you in the face... i'm in deep shit. and this too is compounding the problem.