Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Correct The Record - Deploys NSA Malware Package

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

Check this out. ~ Transcript

Inside Correct The Record
Post-Debate PLOT

http://rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm

https://archive.fo/LnIrV

-

September 27, 2016
Max Insider

Correct the Record is a Hillary-campaign super-pac that is dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the Internet. What it is, is a battalion of paid trolls whose job it is to disrupt, demoralize, and defame any Trump supporters and message boards. They communicate using a secure messaging software called "slack" pictured above.

We were able to get some monitoring software onto a junior analyst's laptop to take a look inside the slack-channel where they were doing work. What we found was startling. In the fall-out from last night's debate, they are beginning a new campaign of targeted harassment (or worse) against the "ring leaders" of the decentralized online Trump movement.

Without a traditional campaign infrastructure to target, it appears they have been reduced to going after the "most influential voices" in the online debate. What exactly this means, we're not sure (the comment at the end of the conversation wasn't good though). Below are the screen shots and the full transcript of today's conversation.

Read the full thing on the link.

-

ekim [6:16 AM]
Ew.

cshaw [6:16 AM]
i like it! wtf is it??

efink [6:17 AM]
This is manna from heaven, kids.

[6:18]
We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.

[6:18]
You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.

cshaw [6:18 AM]
that will dox them??

efink [6:20 AM]
It will man-on-the-side for the anon boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised

[6:20]
David? How many do we need?

brock [6:21 AM]
I want 150 from 4chan, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.

[6:22]
I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.

cshaw [6:23 AM]
It won't work outside the US?

efink [6:23 AM]
It works fine outside the us you idiot. That's NSA stuff.

brock [6:24 AM]
WE don't work outside the US. Do you think this is f***ing bean-bag?

[6:24]
We are going to disrupt them before this shit goes any further.

[6:24]
if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders.

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

This is very tell. Especially about Hitlerys body double/clone.

" efink [5:59 AM]
she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal. "

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

[6:10]
okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

Talking about Treason

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

US Code

Notes

prev | next

§ 2381.

Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

Hillary Clinton's Troll Network Exposed - Leaked Internal Chat Logs

Published on Sep 29, 2016

Conversations at Correct the Record (CTR) were recently leaked and made public. Jim Cherney exposes their plot to disrupt the Trump campaign, days after the first US Presidential debates.

TGW Episode 06

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

We the Pizza ~ Pizza shop in Washington, DC.

Heard these guys got Doxxed and this story is real, but I don't have access to that info - to really know for myself if this is true.

Amethyst    330

jimstone.is

Jim also reported this today

NSA SPY TOOLS TO IDENTIFY TOP TRUMP PEOPLE TO ARKANCIDE THEM

This is all uncofirmed (of course) but I would not be one bit surprised

Here is the story: "correct the record" is a Hillary Clinton funded army of trolls. Someone managed to bug one of their laptops and intercept a chat session. During this chat session, something huge was discussed.

Supposedly the Clinton team was handed an NSA spyware package called Foxacid that they are going to use against people who are posting in support of Trump, get their personal data, such as HOME ADDRESSES, go to where they are and "START HURTING PEOPLE".

Would I be surprised if that is the case? Absolutely not, the Clinton killing machine is so well established that all they'd have to do is bump it up a notch and it will be thousands dead. Would Hillary use NSA spy tools to identify the core of her opposition and kill it off? YOU BET, there is no doubt in this in any way whatsoever, she is the eminence of Bolshevik communism, as is Soros, And all I can say is that if you are solidly pro trump and post about it, you had better be packing heat.

Communists ALWAYS escalate to killing off their competition, and Hillary probably already has killed off many this election cycle who slipped under the complicit media radar, the MSM could know she killed hundreds already and they would not say jack. They have already proven that. She is losing her butt and figures she needs to step it up a notch with a better kill list gathered by NSA hacking tools.

Yesterday I was reading about this and there were many many web sites that had this on Google, it went totally viral in a short time. Now, today, there is practically nothing on Google about this. Google did clean up for Hillary, because Google "does no evil".

Here is what I have concluded, after digging through the chaff: They are going to get on social media, identify anyone who is posting in favor of Trump, get their IP address, enter the IP address into the software, have the software go to that IP address and back door their computers, gather personal information, find out where they are AND KILL THEM.

The media absolutely will be complicit in this by REPORTING NOTHING ABOUT IT. The goal of all of this is to permanently silence the top voices speaking for Trump, in the hopes that it will help Hillary's troll teams get the upper hand in the last days before the election. DO I DOUBT IT? NO, I am actually shaking now. I don't doubt it at all.

Rumor? YES. But rumors are all too often too true to ignore.

Quiet Storm    989

Pure Insanity, Completely taken over by the dark side.  An online army of trolls numbering in the hundreds of thousands,  with access to NSA Software,  doxing people?  Possibly even going to your home to physical Hurt/Kill you?  

I told you all that Clitlerys insanity will never allow her to stop in her quest for POTUS. 

NOW,  the shillary army of nutters are threatening to ARKANCIDE you and me. 

Hillbillary's psychotically insane,  and HIGHLY DANGEROUS!!!! 

LOTS of info on the 8ch site the man in the video mentioned. I am a close follower of that channel and can say they uncover A LOT of BS the media is putting out on Trump. They have a whole post regarding their findings on the "debate mic rigging" and it is startling. 

Quiet Storm    989
23 minutes ago, TX_Deplorable said:

LOTS of info on the 8ch site the man in the video mentioned. I am a close follower of that channel and can say they uncover A LOT of BS the media is putting out on Trump. They have a whole post regarding their findings on the "debate mic rigging" and it is startling. 

Thats where the troll army is supposed to be deploying the NSA software,  to shutdown and dox the users,  finding their home address and doing the ARKANCIDE on them.