Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Something going down in Germany?

Cinnamon    24,757

This has GOT to be bs! No such luck as Merkel getting deposed! Still looking for information. 

grav   
grav
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This has GOT to be bs! No such luck as Merkel getting deposed! Still looking for information. 

Don't burst my bubble, Cinn. Let me bask in warm thoughts that they will ride her out of town on a rail. Preferably all the way to Syria. Afghanistan would be good too.

Cinnamon    24,757
1 minute ago, grav said:

Don't burst my bubble, Cinn. Let me bask in warm thoughts that they will ride her out of town on a rail. Preferably all the way to Syria. Afghanistan would be good too.

Ok, there's been a coup in Germany and Merkel has been perp walked to a dungeon in shackles. She will be in stocks in the public square, rotten eggs and tomatoes are to be distributed to all who wish to pelt her at no charge! lol  How's that for warm thoughts? 

grav   
grav
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Ok, there's been a coup in Germany and Merkel has been perp walked to a dungeon in shackles. She will be in stocks in the public square, rotten eggs and tomatoes are to be distributed to all who wish to pelt her at no charge! lol  How's that for warm thoughts? 

Much better. I'm getting a thrill up my leg. I'd like Hillary and Obummer to join her.

Cinnamon    24,757

Disquiet as Dresden hosts German Unity Day festivities

Dresden police say they are prepared for troublemakers as the city hosts three days of events to remember German reunification in 1990. Veteran civil rights advocates say far-right extremism should not be underestimated.

http://www.dw.com/en/disquiet-as-dresden-hosts-german-unity-day-festivities/a-35939611

Merkel is in Dresden. 

Cinnamon    24,757
2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I just got back from the store. WTF is going on?

dunno, prolly bs...