Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Jim Varneys ghost

Been a hard day for me

My mother passed a week ago today , about 11:20 pm ect.. Been a rough one today I must admit being on the road working with my hands tied. I cannot have a beer for crying out loud!

Someone have a couple good craft beers for me. I sure could use a few

3 hours ago, Jim Varneys ghost said:

My mother passed a week ago today , about 11:20 pm ect.. Been a rough one today I must admit being on the road working with my hands tied. I cannot have a beer for crying out loud!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences about your mother.  :hug:

And here's a virtual beer until you can get the real thing! 

:cheers:

On Saturday, October 01, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Jim Varneys ghost said:

Hi ☺ Hope you're feeling a bit better. Losing Mom is hard.  Mine passed on May 26th and I still have moments of intense grief.  I hope you have someone to confide in that will comfort you. I've never been a cryer and I'm having to learn to allow myself to grieve without feeling bad about it.  

Maybe our Mom's are somewhere having a nice chat ☺ I will keep you in my prayers!