Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

LIVE FEED At least 1 killed and 1 injured in officer-involved shooting in South Los Angeles – Riot Police cordoned off area

At least one person has reportedly been killed and another one injured in an officer-involved shooting in South Los Angeles. Police in riot gear have cordoned off the area, according to witnesses.

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

At least one person has reportedly been killed and another one injured in an officer-involved shooting in South Los Angeles. Police in riot gear have cordoned off the area, according to witnesses.

I would love to see your bookmarks cinnamon where do you find these live feeds ?   share some urls cinnamon

1 minute ago, alienspit said:

I would love to see your bookmarks cinnamon where do you find these live feeds ?   share some urls cinnamon

LOL I do a lot of hash tags and guessing! 

cinnamon I started using this site for the live protest feeds at night cant seem to stop watching them how do I find the different live streams everynight?

6 minutes ago, alienspit said:

When something is happening if you go to:

Nothiefsallowed on youtube and look for their live feeds they are usually covering protests and big stuff going on, usually have multiple feeds going with split screens, can get some clues from there, is one way. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

When something is happening if you go to:

Nothiefsallowed on youtube and look for their live feeds they are usually covering protests and big stuff going on, usually have multiple feeds going with split screens, can get some clues from there, is one way. 

thx...