Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Muslims Threaten: “If Donald Trump Will be the President, We Will Leave the US”

Undesireables will leave if Trump is president is excellent news. Now Americans wont have to pay for them to leave saving lotsa $$ for taxpayers. Just another reason for him to win. 

Jake91    108

that's not a threat, many will say. I don't think I'm going to put what I want to put it is.

Cinnamon    24,729
20 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

HOORAH!!!  Dont let the door hit ya in the ass!!! 

:clap3:

Get outta my head, man! lmao! 

WhiteHorse    591

Now if all good Americans would have threatened to leave if they elected a Muslim president, we would not of had 8 years of his crapping on America. 

Quick1966    1,220

So let me get this straight. Lots of Muslims and retard celebrity liberals are going to leave without us having to force them out? Well I can't see a downside to any of this! We need to post this info all over the net ASAP!

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

So let me get this straight. Lots of Muslims and retard celebrity liberals are going to leave without us having to force them out? Well I can't see a downside to any of this! We need to post this info all over the net ASAP!

Idk where they think that they are going to go where a government will cave into their state of victimization and expecting reparation for their anguished transitions.

They will all want sexual reassignment and Prius cars.

What country would be generous enough to cater to those babies?

Stick them all in a Submarine with screen doors and tell them that they are going to Atlantis.

DarkKnightNomeD    2,079

The liberals said they were going to Exodus the f*** out of here if trump is elected as well.

They all need to fking leave. I'm sure some Upright Muslims will stay and continue to do the right thing, work, build businesses, ect.