Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

WhiteHorse

Muslim gets bail set at 2 million for food stamp fraud

donagal

Muslims aren't on the lists.  Mostly.  Plenty of Americans *are* on the list.

It's just another symptom of a completely corrupt, criminal, illegitimate ruling body in Washington -- backed up by their buddies at the state/local level.

32 minutes ago, donagal said:

Muslims aren't on the lists.  Mostly.  Plenty of Americans *are* on the list.

It's just another symptom of a completely corrupt, criminal, illegitimate ruling body in Washington -- backed up by their buddies at the state/local level.

Are you from this plane of existence? Out of 81,000 on just one list only 1000 are Americans. 

4 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

Muslim man could be deported for food stamp fraud!, I know how about deportation. Why don't we send those that are on watch list, no fly list, any and all associated with them.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmHIDjV2JWo

Getting convicted of crimes is grounds for deportation... but the Ugandan that got shot the other day in Pasadena... Uganda refused to take him back.. TWICE.  

donagal

Are you from this plane of existence? Out of 81,000 on just one list only 1000 are Americans. 

Source?  Full identification please.

donagal
7 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/20/fbi-no-fly-list-revealed-81k-names-fewer-1k-us/

that is just the no fly list, you can google the terrorist list it is much larger. 

So you think the lamestream media is going to give you the facts?  Lol. 

Look friend; the Intercept and numerous others have the actual lists and they said they were preparing to publish the *actual names* ...... and then NOTHING.  Blocked info courtesy of threats by the criminal trash in Washington.

2 hours ago, donagal said:

So you think the lamestream media is going to give you the facts?  Lol. 

Look friend; the Intercept and numerous others have the actual lists and they said they were preparing to publish the *actual names* ...... and then NOTHING.  Blocked info courtesy of threats by the criminal trash in Washington.

TSA has a published list.

Now there are 101,513 on the list. There are 3384 pages fill free to go through the list and verify. I did your homework for you, my friend. 

http://www.no-fly-list.com/

donagal

Now that is interesting.  I have not heard of this guy before:

Admin Contact

Name: Albert Eyise

Organization: No Fly List

Mailing Address: 11300 US Hwy 1, North Palm Beach Florida 33408 US

Phone: +1.4242566737

Email:hostmaster@no-fly-list.com

I went thru a number of names on that list that were definitely western handles.  Assuming this list is real, you do know that the No-fly list originally had the names of some (opposition party) congressmen on it.....

Interesting.  Thanks.

I'm sure this goes on all the time.
I hope he is made an example of.
Given a big fine and shipped out.

USA: Muslim “refugees” – 91.4% on food stamps, 68.3% on Cash Welfare

They forgot to mention that these figures tend to remain more or less permanent with Muslim migrants. A very small minority  integrate themselves into the job market or make efforts to educate themselves and get out of the welfare system, as many European figures show. Prophet Mohammed was orphaned, illiterate and jobless, sustaining himself on crimes. So education and employment is not an important factor. In addition, the Koran encourage Muslims to collect jizya – blood tax – from kafirs, the non-Muslims, and welfare is looked upon as jizya. Collecting money from non-Muslims is considered a legal entitlement since the kafir is not entitled to any land or laws of their own anywhere, meaning their presence on a land or country of their own is a “theft” of “occupation” of what should be Muslim land.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare/