Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talk of sex tapes takes presidential campaign on sordid turn

Ukshep    21,683
10 minutes ago, Groove said:

Oh Hillary, is there nothing you won't say to become president? 

GROOVE! WHY IS SHE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH IT! MY LOGIC IS FAILING ME! SERIOUSLY I CANNOT COMPREHEND THE BULLSHIT I AM SEEING!

WhiteHorse    591

It's just entertainment to keep us occupied while they further their agenda.

The nobody 'Obama' being put into office should have been the wake up call for all Americans. A horse with no name never leads the race unless groomed for the pole position. 

This year should be a warning to all Americans, take notice of who two choices are for our highest political office. That is proof positive that these two have absolutely no business taking the helm of our ship, and are purely entertainment, something to keep us occupied while America is being systematically destroyed from the inside. 

How can America be in such rapid decline if our own government, it's bureau's, agencies, department's, Supreme Court, are not part of our downfall. Are they just inept, or incapable of leadership, I think not, it is to systematic and surgical. 

We have switched between democratic and republican presidents, we have switched between republican and democratic controlled congress and senate, and still the downward spiral persist. 

Call me cynical, call me a conspiracy theorist, I just ask everyone to look past the political ideology and formulate you own opinions. 

Grim    0
1 hour ago, Groove said:

Oh Hillary, is there nothing you won't say to become president? 

Nothing is off limits for these criminals. Nothing.

Cryptic Mole    4,559
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

GROOVE! WHY IS SHE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH IT! MY LOGIC IS FAILING ME! SERIOUSLY I CANNOT COMPREHEND THE BULLSHIT I AM SEEING!

~ The Rule of Balance... Emotions vs Logic ~

Without you even knowing, you are completely subservient to their system even if you think you're not. They control the masses with keywords and trigger words and something called "The Rule of Balance." You are taught to make every decision in your life based on your emotions and never with logic... and you'd be surprised at just how many times you've done just that and which was most likely not always the wisest choice.

Is it at all possible to view things without any emotions? Is it possible to make decisions based on logic only and with no emotions? Yes, it certainly is, but it takes lot's of practice. 

A perfect example is those who are successful in trading the markets even without receiving any inside information. All they do is trade the opposite of everyone else because they are trading with their emotions. No need for rocket science and zero emotions required!

Even in life, it works pretty much the same way. Don't be herded like cattle or sheep. It's called "The Herd Mentality" and 99.9% of the people do it without even realizing it. They are emotionally charged like magnets towards one another.

A true leader thinks and makes all of his or her decisions based on logic only, and that makes them very wise.

Trigger words "Critical" ... "Thinker."

edit to add: "Ego," the two-edged sword!

Sorry, I went off-topic.

Groove    2,081
9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

No I completely understand. But the thing is the media, the media isn't doing their jobs at all or everyone in America would be talking about it and she would have never made it this far. It's like the msm works for the criminals in charge and all they are doing is playing along and never reporting it or even investigating it. Heck the media already has a 6% trust rating and that should tell every American except that 6% everything they need to know about the media. But no 50% still listen to them and half of that group never questions a thing that comes from the talking heads. That's what I don't understand. How the hell can anyone live with out questioning anything they see or hear. How?!?