Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Malevolent

Seems the scale is rigged and the dice loaded?

Malevolent    3,448

My Saturday rant!

I like to "evaluate" people on their humanism, honesty, reliability, trust and integrity.  I really do not care what the outer shell looks like, but......when I say I do not like you, it's not for any other reason than you being an asshole!  And if you don't like me because I am an asshole then that is fine, but you have no right to not like (hate) me for my heritage, culture or the associations I make.

If I do not like your religion, it's not because you are a bad person, it simply means I have a choice and because of that choice I'd rather not associate with your religion!  Any religion that shouts from a tower at 05h00 through the best sound system in the country is offensive and intrusive and it is my right to not flippen like it!  If you come "bible" punching at my gate at very odd hours - I reserve the t=right to ask you politely to fvckoff, and that's not because I do not like you, you may be a very nice fella but I ain't buying what you selling.

I have said it before and it will be my belief until some fool can convince me otherwise:

Racism is a social construct!  Racism is in the eye of the fool who has no further ammunition for his / her argument.  When facts no longer exist and self construed "facts" no longer work, then racism is the only escape left.   I win, you lose!

People say that you are a racist because you do not trust the POTUS because he is 50% black!  But what if I do not trust his white 50% either?  Maybe, just maybe I do not trust the man for he has none of those qualities I value (honesty, reliability, trust and integrity).

If it is undeniably true, it cannot be racist because it is a fact!  I refuse to pussyfoot around an issue because I am scared shitless of being called a racist. - Funny thing is, only a total fvcking loser who has no further ground will cal me a racist - so go on call already!

Just remember:  "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Full Throttle    2,100
1 minute ago, Malevolent said:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Sound wisdom. 🙏