Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

JUST IN: New Email Reveals Hillary Violated MORE Than Just Email Security… It Is Worse Than We Thought

1 minute ago, Tigger said:

I'm an anarchist. I hold the entire political puppetry charade in complete contempt.

So to answer your question, absolutely not. I have not voted in more than 30 years and i never will. I refuse to give any of these contemptible filth my consent *spit*

I like the "idea" of anarchy, but it's truly unrealistic.

I mean, if you think parents should be able to tell their children what to do, you can't really say you're in an anarchy...

Regardless, what system of government would you promote or advocate?

2 minutes ago, Tigger said:

What do i expect you to do ? Refuse to vote. And encourage others to follow suit.

if everyone refused to vote this ridiculous charade would be at an end.

You are all enablers of this vile, reprehensible system when you choose to vote. Cease your foolishness and teach others to follow suit.

How do we set up structure for property rights? What about the interstate road system? How do we work out trade and commerce without agreed upon standards?

If not a public vote, how do we decide all these things?

31 minutes ago, grav said:

You keep insulting us for choosing the lesser of two evils. What do you expect us to do? Nothing? I see your latest post, saying he is a psyop for Hilldabeast. Well, that may be. But I see fire in his eyes when he talks about trade and illegals. Is he flawed? Big time.

We are not all sheep. We are all, however, hamsters in a cage. We all play with the toys we are given. Some of us are looking for the key to open the cage. 

I'm in your camp on this one grav, lookin for that key myself. 

TPTB offer you two equally unacceptable candidates, both vile filth and you fight amongst yourselves blindly bickering in support of either side.

You're contemptibile because you claim to be awake but you're all puppets playing on the end of their strings *spit*

Don't vote. Tell everyone else to do the same. That is the solution

So no one who's, as you say, "awake" will vote. Okay. Then everyone who is a "sheep" does vote. Sheep win. Their candidate gets elected.

If we can't elect a candidate who would actually change the things that are wrong, what's the way out of the current system?

No idea, don't care. We'll figure it out after we overthrow our current oppression. One thing at a time.

I feel like you should care. It's important adult stuff to consider.

I would love to oust the corruption I see in our current political system. I would. I feel like if we could do it instantly, humanity would be fine, we'd be able to pick up the dust.

But I like the idea of elected republic. I like the idea of the people determining the course of their government.

I think the problem we have is our system being hijacked by evil people. Not the actual system itself.

So what system would be better?

Oh. You don't know.

You don't care.

You haven't thought about that.

You just want to burn it all down.

You're just angry.

You just want to hurt people.

...grow up.

4 minutes ago, Flat said:

I feel like you should care. It's important adult stuff to consider.

I would love to oust the corruption I see in our current political system. I would. I feel like if we could do it instantly, humanity would be fine, we'd be able to pick up the dust.

But I like the idea of elected republic. I like the idea of the people determining the course of their government.

I think the problem we have is our system being hijacked by evil people. Not the actual system itself.

So what system would be better?

Oh. You don't know.

You don't care.

You haven't thought about that.

You just want to burn it all down.

You're just angry.

You just want to hurt people.

...grow up.

And SOBER UP!!  You stay Drunk by your own admission,  come on these forums and verbally abuse people.  You are your own worst enemy not us,  or tptb.  

grav
1 hour ago, Tigger said:

When you vote, you are enabling your own oppression.

You have no one else but yourselves to blame.

1 hour ago, Tigger said:

TPTB offer you two equally unacceptable candidates, both vile filth and you fight amongst yourselves blindly bickering in support of either side.

You're contemptibile because you claim to be awake but you're all puppets playing on the end of their strings *spit*

Don't vote. Tell everyone else to do the same. That is the solution

I see. We're contemptible and spit-worthy tools of the establishment. Deplorable, too.

Let's see how this works. Conscientious citizen-slaves should withhold our vote. The mob will of course vote for the one who gives out the most freebies. In other words, we are screwed no mater what, que sera sera,  'cuz plus ça change, etc.

Yes, tptb will have their way. It may be an illusion that our votes actually count. 

A lot of people think they want the charade to end. Let doom come now! Anarchy means different things to different people. I want the federal government to die. Yeah. and people in hell want ice water.

I'm voting for who I think is the lesser of the two weevils. At least he wasn't responsible for Benghazi. And he's pro life. I may be a sheep, but I'm not giving in to total apathy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.