Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

JUST IN: New Email Reveals Hillary Violated MORE Than Just Email Security… It Is Worse Than We Thought

Cinnamon    28,895

It should come as no surprise to the American people that Hillary Clinton is in another scandal, different from the one about her emails. She was also careless about her phone communications.

Via The Blaze:

Hillary Clinton abandoned a secure line in 2009 when she experienced technical problems and opted to use her home phone instead, emails released Thursday reveal.

An email conversation obtained by conservative non-profit Judicial Watch through an open records request shows Clinton had trouble connecting with her then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills.

“I called some time ago to do a secure call with you — call them and ask them to try the connection,” Mills wrote Clinton in February 2009 after the two had trouble connecting.

“I give up. Call me on my home #,” Clinton replied.

“Just did – no answer,” Mills wrote back.

<snip>

http://endingthefed.com/just-in-new-email-reveals-hillary-violated-more-than-just-email-security-it-is-worse-than-we-thought.html

Clinton has NO regard for the security of this nation. Jail her! 

Malevolent    3,435
25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Clinton has NO regard for the security of this nation. Jail her! 

Ever thought that it may not be intentional, it may simply be because the women is daft! ::lmfao::

Flat    222
20 minutes ago, Tigger said:

Endingthefed recently republished a fraudulent article about ballot boxes so i trust those f***ers as far as a i can spit them. Which is zero distance

As I've said before i despise Trump and Cunton equally and i can't believe how blind everyone here is

When will you puppets wake up to how badly you're dancing at the ends of TPTBs strings. You're sheep

http://highexistence.com/why-politics-and-religion-make-everyone-crazy/

Do you think Trump is part of the game? Bought and paid for?

Flat    222
1 minute ago, Tigger said:

Absolutely.

I hold both sides of the false dichotomy in contempt. Trump is being paid to sabotage the game in favour of Cunton.

Are you going to vote for President in November?

grav   
grav
28 minutes ago, Tigger said:

Endingthefed recently republished a fraudulent article about ballot boxes so i trust those f***ers as far as a i can spit them. Which is zero distance

As I've said before i despise Trump and Cunton equally and i can't believe how blind everyone here is

When will you puppets wake up to how badly you're dancing at the ends of TPTBs strings. You're sheep

http://highexistence.com/why-politics-and-religion-make-everyone-crazy/

You keep insulting us for choosing the lesser of two evils. What do you expect us to do? Nothing? I see your latest post, saying he is a psyop for Hilldabeast. Well, that may be. But I see fire in his eyes when he talks about trade and illegals. Is he flawed? Big time.

We are not all sheep. We are all, however, hamsters in a cage. We all play with the toys we are given. Some of us are looking for the key to open the cage.