Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Fraudulent Clinton Votes Discovered By The “Tens Of Thousands”

Cinnamon    28,911

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building.  It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate.  What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been castin the Buckeye state.  However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Christian Times Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

<snip>

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-fraudulent-clinton-votes-discovered-by-the-tens-of-thousands.html

So, when I see this kind of thing, I have to wonder... do votes really count? If they have to rig voting machines and stuff ballot boxes, do elections really count? Hmmm... If they don't, then why bother?

Groove    2,347

This really needs to go viral! And quick. We all saw the fraud and now here's the proof. 

Unfortunately I have all but given up on most of the U.S. population. Most folks are either to stupid or ignorant to care about this. We treat politics like a sport. Everyone has their team to cheer for and who cares if a little cheating is happening right? 

Social media has turned a lot of folks into brain dead zombies that care more about their Facebook page or Twitter Wars then what is happening in reality. Just the yuge amount of americans that cannot even name the vice president or the speaker of the house but yet cast votes is mind blowing. 

But hey #ImWithHer #How do you spell dolt #I burnt my dinner

What point can you get across with so few characters anyway?

Groove    2,347
21 minutes ago, Jim Varneys ghost said:

Unfortunately I have all but given up on most of the U.S. population. Most folks are either to stupid or ignorant to care about this. We treat politics like a sport. Everyone has their team to cheer for and who cares if a little cheating is happening right? 

Social media has turned a lot of folks into brain dead zombies that care more about their Facebook page or Twitter Wars then what is happening in reality. Just the yuge amount of americans that cannot even name the vice president or the speaker of the house but yet cast votes is mind blowing. 

But hey #ImWithHer #How do you spell dolt #I burnt my dinner

What point can you get across with so few characters anyway?

Exactly right. Sad ain't it. More tech, dumber people. 

Groove    2,347
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building.  It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate.  What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been castin the Buckeye state.  However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Christian Times Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

<snip>

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-fraudulent-clinton-votes-discovered-by-the-tens-of-thousands.html

So, when I see this kind of thing, I have to wonder... do votes really count? If they have to rig voting machines and stuff ballot boxes, do elections really count? Hmmm... If they don't, then why bother?

Also if this is true, and I'm betting it prolly is, a whole lot of people need to be locked up. Not just her, but also the one who stuffed it and the one who allowed it and quite a few others. Cheating on a federal level. I'm sure this is something the FBI could inventigate if Commeywasnt so deep in Hilary's... I'll leave that blank for now. A lot of words come to mind. 

Who thinks Hitlery Cunton would be dumb enough to leave all of those "ballot papers" in an unsecured location where anyone has easy access :roflmao:

Put your hands up high now

Quick1966    1,240
3 hours ago, Tigger said:

Who thinks Hitlery Cunton would be dumb enough to leave all of those "ballot papers" in an unsecured location where anyone has easy access :roflmao:

Put your hands up high now

I don't think it's implausible. We already know that she feels that she's untouchable especially after the FBI didn't suggest pressing charges and the AG Loretta Lynch was seen talking to her husband a day before the proceedings. Besides it seems Hillary and everyone she knows is incompetent. Just ask her IT guy Paul Combetta.

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

I don't think it's implausible. We already know that she feels that she's untouchable especially after the FBI didn't suggest pressing charges and the AG Loretta Lynch was seen talking to her husband a day before the proceedings. Besides it seems Hillary and everyone she knows is incompetent. Just ask her IT guy Paul Combetta.

Oh FFS, it's not implausible. That wasn't what i was saying. Just reverse image search the original 1 year old image and compare it with the fraudulent image used for the fraudulent news article.

Just remember that i despise both the treasonous criminal Hitlery Cunton and the insane, lying, thieving criminal Donald Trump which makes me the only impartial observer on this forum