Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

The Coming Collapse of Western Civilization: The shocking reason why liberal Americans are WEAK, but Islamic soldiers are STRONG

Cinnamon    24,759

Ready to have your worldview blown away with a shocking realization? Consider the following. You know how bombarding bacterial populations with antibiotics actually makes them stronger? Turns them into superbugs that can survive almost anything? Now consider this stunning realization: As western civilization becomes weak and pathetic with P.C. "safe spaces" and fragile, useless college crybullies and excuse makers, all the military attacks on Muslim populations in the Middle East arekilling off their weak people and turning their survivors into SUPER soldiers.

<snip>

http://www.naturalnews.com/055488_western_civilization_collapse_Islamic_soldiers.html

He's right, we're coddling people here and making them dependent on the state, beating all sense of self preservation out of people (I've actually had people tell me they'd die before they'd fight back to save their own freaking life!) and they're fat, lazy and I think the author is too generous in saying the snowflakes wouldn't last 30 days in Syria, I don't think they'd last a week!  And this is why, once the migrants reach a certain percentage of the population in America, they're going to win the fight if something doesn't change and I mean quickly! 

Redlistvet    802

Its easy to compare military age people together like that.

However you cant compare actual soldiers to civilians.

DUH, of coarse they wouldnt survive.

It will never be the snowflakes that protect the country anyway. It will be those that are or have served.

Cinnamon    24,759
3 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

It will never be the snowflakes that protect the country anyway. It will be those that are or have served.

I hope so! But if we didn't have the snowflakes being snowflakes, the odds would be so much higher for an easier victory. They better go camping and learn to wipe their butts with leaves and quick!  (and learn what isn't poison ivy! lmao!)

Quiet Storm    989
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope so! But if we didn't have the snowflakes being snowflakes, the odds would be so much higher for an easier victory. They better go camping and learn to wipe their butts with leaves and quick!  (and learn what isn't poison ivy! lmao!)

:scream:  @ the poison ivy!! 

Redlistvet    802

The thing is, the roles can be reversed so easily.  Those still in syria have chosen to stay there, the rest went to europe.  

If america was in the same kind of predicament as syria, and syria was peacefull like america. This article could easily describe non combatants of syria to the tee.

Redlistvet    802

After reading what i wrote, it sounds like im defending the snowflakes.

No no no. Bunch of pansy ass bitches.

Im disagreeing with the syrian super soldier myth.  

roamer    866
3 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Im disagreeing with the syrian super soldier myth.

Many ISIS fighters are super soldiers - but in a different way;

ISIS Meth Heads: Tweeking in the Name of Islam

The Islamic State does not just have an army. It has an army of meth heads. For ISIS fighters burning 45 people alive is a tweekers barbecue and beheading 21 Christians is a speed freak beach party. The difference between ISIS militants and your run of the mill junkie is that ISIS fighters are tweeking in the name of Islam. They are high on two drugs, amphetamines and jihad. ISIS true believers are using homemade meth produced in captured pharmaceutical plants to earn their warrior stripes and Islamic State status. Islamic ideology rationalizes the violence and the drugs transform them into Mujahideen maniacs with enhanced stamina, superhuman strength, no empathy, no fear and who literally feel no pain.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/252783/isis-meth-heads-tweeking-name-islam-dawn-perlmutter

Meet Captagon: The Drug Of Choice For Today's Anxious Jihadist

<snip>

Lebanese journalist Radwan Mortada has spent 10 years investigating crime, corruption, and the war in Syria. In his documentary for Journeyman Pictures, The Drug Fueling Conflict in Syria, Mortada follows the Captagon trail, from users on the battlefields to traffickers on Lebanese smuggling routes to the kingpins at the top of the supply chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ke13JNlpBQ

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meet-captagon-drug-choice-todays-anxious-jihadist