Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

BigRed

‘If you knew what we do, you will never sleep again’ – Nasa Director

‘If you knew what we do, you will never sleep again’ – Nasa Director

9.1K Paul Hertz, Director of the Astrophysics Division of the NASA, shared at IMGUR this amazing statement about aliens. We are never going to discover aliens, aliens are going to discover us and when they do it won´t be pretty. You can take that to the bank. There certainly wont be enought time for press conferences about it. You probaly wont have the time to blink. “Be carefull what you wish for. if you guys knew even a fraction of the shit we do, you will never sleep again. I promise you that” Paul Hertz Director of the astrophysics divison at nasa. Paul Hertz was named Director of the Astrophysics Division in the Science Mission Directorate at NASA in March 2012. He is responsible for the Agency’s research programs and missions necessary to discover how the universe works, explore how the universe began and developed into its present form, and search for Earth-like planets.

http://right.is/watercooler/2016/09/if-you-knew-what-we-do-you-will-never-sleep-again-nasa-director-4162.html

**Edit: 

ACTUAL Source link at Disclose.tv

http://www.disclose.tv/news/if_you_knew_what_we_do_you_will_never_sleep_again__nasa_director/135704
(In the future, I will simply delete the entire thread if proper attributions and required source links are omitted - RabidWolf)

Hmm,  no more to the article than what you posted.  A video is there,  but its some kind of computer generated voice. 

Calling BS on this one. :bsflag:

I think the statement is correct... After about 5 minutes of negotiating with OUR insane rulers, they'd just vaporize the whole f-ing ROCK!

29 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

I think the statement is correct... After about 5 minutes of negotiating with OUR insane rulers, they'd just vaporize the whole f-ing ROCK!

Outta green, but... :yourock:

100% true that if you knew, you would never sleep again. I cannot sleep very much, but you do learn to live with it somewhat... again I say, "somewhat." Nightmares, yelling and fighting nothing but the darkness, but it's real to me at the moment. My wife says she hears me every time this happens from the other room. Let me say it this way, I cannot sleep with my wife anymore for fear of punching the shit out of her.

This all started after my abduction experience in Florida many years ago, and a second time after returning to NYC. That first experience was the most fearful night of my entire life! The second I do not remember. Only that it happened. It changed who and what I am forever...

They are not aliens though per se', but they want you to believe they are when they're not. They are demonic deception.

I was in my mid 20's at the time (24). Hardly the wise giant I am today now that I'm just about 62. That's almost 40 years ago.

It was after the first experience that my enhanced abilities slowly began where I can see light travel and hit it's target. I can even feel light with my hands as a slight vibrating pressure. I can see music as colors and so many other things.

Most people would love to have these things, but they never experienced it like I have. While I'm trying to fall asleep, everything rushes through my head keeping me awake, but when I finally fall asleep, that's when all the other shit begins. It doesn't happen every single night, but a few times a week. That's why most times I'm posting here at 3,4,5 in the morning.

It's a curse. Look where it came from.

You can think this moldy dude is fu@king crazy and out of his bird, but it doesn't change what happened to me!

2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

100% true that if you knew, you would never sleep again. I cannot sleep very much, but you do learn to live with it somewhat... again I say, "somewhat." Nightmares, yelling and fighting nothing but the darkness, but it's real to me at the moment. My wife says she hears me every time this happens from the other room. Let me say it this way, I cannot sleep with my wife anymore for fear of punching the shit out of her.

This all started after my abduction experience in Florida many years ago, and a second time after returning to NYC. That first experience was the most fearful night of my entire life! The second I do not remember. Only that it happened. It changed who and what I am forever...

They are not aliens though per se', but they want you to believe they are when they're not. They are demonic deception.

I was in my mid 20's at the time (24). Hardly the wise giant I am today now that I'm just about 62. That's almost 40 years ago.

It was after the first experience that my enhanced abilities slowly began where I can see light travel and hit it's target. I can even feel light with my hands as a slight vibrating pressure. I can see music as colors and so many other things.

Most people would love to have these things, but they never experienced it like I have. While I'm trying to fall asleep, everything rushes through my head keeping me awake, but when I finally fall asleep, that's when all the other shit begins. It doesn't happen every single night, but a few times a week. That's why most times I'm posting here at 3,4,5 in the morning.

It's a curse. Look where it came from.

You can think this moldy dude is fu@king crazy and out of his bird, but it doesn't change what happened to me!

Damn dude I knew you had it bad after that but didn't know it was like that. I feel for you.  I know I talk and fight in my sleep.  My wife has woken me numerous times over the last 10 years. However I don't think mine is abduction related but due to my wreck. Even tho I do believe I was abducted a few times as a kid but I'm not 100% on that. I've had weird dreams about it and had dreams of huge house sized spiders chasing me when I was a kid. That stopped in my teens but i know I wake up yelling some nights just not sure what from. It got worse after my wreck.