Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Clinton calls for ‘National Service Reserve’ for millennials

Cinnamon    28,897

Hillary Clinton wants to enlist young Americans into a national service program, where they would assist the government with anything from disaster relief to public works. The proposal is part of her push to win over millennial voters.

The Democratic presidential candidate announced the“National Service Reserve” plan on her campaign website on Friday. Clinton aims at recruiting five million Americans between the ages of 18 and 30 to help local, state and federal governments cope with a range of problems, “from natural disasters in places like Baton Rouge or emergency relief in places like Flint, MI to addressing the epidemic of addiction in places like New Hampshire.”

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/361248-hillary-clinton-national-service-reserve/

Go to hell, Hillary, this ain't Israel! 

Stan Hail    213

Just another way to program our children with even more progressive indoctrination after they get out of public school without the necessity of them having to attend college.

Ukshep    25,406

I actually think this is a good idea........ sorry! i just wish hillary was not asking for it.

Reason i say good idea is most of these young ones are lazy good for nothings... service might kick start their lives.....

Cinnamon    28,897
22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I actually think this is a good idea........ sorry! i just wish hillary was not asking for it.

Reason i say good idea is most of these young ones are lazy good for nothings... service might kick start their lives.....

This is taking over the personal property of people, which includes their body. That is unconstitutional.  She's talking 5 million people indoctrinated for her private brainwashed army.  Obama wanted this, too.  It would be much cheaper to send them to trade schools and teach them a skill.  Lots would jump at that chance to learn a viable trade, but of course, there are lazy people and no matter what, they're gonna be failures in society.  

unhooked    41

That's how it started before the Vietnam call up.....Things start...Things change...... Maybe she should be in the front line for anything that transpires in the future if SHE thinks this is a good idea. Sorry, I don't think ANYONE has the right to order other people to do ANYTHING.

Some of Sam   
Some of Sam

Indoctrination and reprogramming camps.

Won't be much different from what the hard line communist countries used to do to their young people.

You won't pass out until you are conformed and get 100% on the "correct" answers on how to act in public.

What is Black is White and vice versa. The Jesuit creed on how to accomplish bad things, you just pretend it is for good reasons. War on Drugs allows you to eliminate the CIA drug smuggling competitors, hasn't lowered drug use at all.

Look at military service. If you volunteer you are put through a psychological breaking process where you are replaced psychologically. Because people do it of their own freewill it is highly effective. The most effective programming is when the subjects agree to the process. In the Military you are programed to obey without question even if orders are plainly incorrect or dangerous. To get promoted in the military you have to respect rank (obey orders no matter how ridiculous they are) which creates a culture of Yes Men who will not go against any decisions made by upper ranks.

If you are subject to a draft or compulsory training then the process is more violent and conforming. Instead on you being punished your entire training squad is punished until you conform. Most people will put up with crap personally for personal reasons but few are willing to subject others to that on their behalf.

If you can be changed you will be changed.

This is the lesson of mind control that was used in Korea on captured US soldiers.

They would welcome you with open arms and congratulate you on escaping the decadent west. Typically you might be asked on your opinion of William Marshall as a Soldier. Upon reply you with be knocked to the ground with a rifle butt. Then you would be asked the same question. If you replied any differently they would take you away and put you through the program because they knew you could be changed.

Young people today have little will power. Imagine how well the process will work on them. They have been raised to think Fairness is highly prized so when their fellow inducted trainees are subject to punishment for their actions or disagreement they will fold every quickly. Those who don't might have a training accident, just to show who is really in power to the others.

Kids are only lazy today because of parents and parents lack of child raising skills. Instead all these psychological advisers have told parents how they are to raise kids and now you see what we have got, soft people who are victims and don't even know it....yet.

RabidWolf    1,174
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

A good idea for tyranny, perhaps.

Keep expanding the government until, like it or not, most everyone is a part of it no matter their profession, and everyone will fight to keep that government in power.

Everything the government touches withers and dies. Let's not add our Youth to that list. Public "education" is bad enough.

Lucy Barnable    5,393
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think it's a terrible idea!

Some people are not team players and don't handle being in groups well.

Heck, I barely survived the public education system. I'm not joking about that. It could easily have been the cause of my death. Had I been forced to go into some kind of institutionalized public service after finishing that nightmare I might have offed myself.

Ukshep    25,406
7 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I think it's a terrible idea!

Some people are not team players and don't handle being in groups well.

Heck, I barely survived the public education system. I'm not joking about that. It could easily have been the cause of my death. Had I been forced to go into some kind of institutionalized public service after finishing that nightmare I might have offed myself.

I guess i am still a little indoctrinated then. I just imagine of all these welfare taking morons in the uk, or the us all got forced into service and becoming an asset for once. Learning a skill, stopping being disrespectful idiots.. maybe its never going to happen. But those kinds of people NEED to be educated.... in not just knowledge but respect and the military seems the fastest way to do that.