Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

German mayor knocked unconscious in brutal attack, likely over plans to accommodate refugees

Cinnamon    24,852

Joachim Kebschull, 61-year-old mayor of the German town of Oersdorf, home to about 900 people, was beaten unconscious by unknown assailants. Investigators say the attack may have been linked to the mayor’s plans to accommodate refugees, local media report.

On the day of the attack, the mayor had received a threatening letter, reading: “He who does not want to hear will have to feel” and “Oersdorf for the Oersdorfers,” Speigel reported.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/361199-german-mayor-refugees-beaten/

Well, I don't believe in beating someone up like that, but maybe this is what it takes to make the liberals listen to their constituents.

Conosco i miei polli   
Conosco i miei polli
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Well, I don't believe in beating someone up like that, but maybe this is what it takes to make the liberals listen to their constituents.

Time and time again, history shows us that sometimes a good, old-fashioned, a**-whoopin' is justifiable.  Given what has happened to Germany under Merkle, I'm just surprised that German politicians are not getting killed by the dozen.

Him   
Him
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Joachim Kebschull, 61-year-old mayor of the German town of Oersdorf, home to about 900 people, was beaten unconscious by unknown assailants. Investigators say the attack may have been linked to the mayor’s plans to accommodate refugees, local media report.

On the day of the attack, the mayor had received a threatening letter, reading: “He who does not want to hear will have to feel” and “Oersdorf for the Oersdorfers,” Speigel reported.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/361199-german-mayor-refugees-beaten/

Violence is always the answer. Watch an action movie, the good guys win using extreme violence. We have military forces we use when we want to get what we want. Violence works.

If more people used it authority figures would listen because they would know the consequences of not listening would be death.

We are told violence is not acceptable, but that is just to keep you in your place. Keep you from taking back what is yours. If you want something bad enough violence will get it quicker than words any day. Nature doesn't negotiate.

Cinnamon    24,852
Just now, Him said:

Violence is always the answer. Watch an action movie, the good guys win using extreme violence. We have military forces we use when we want to get what we want. Violence works.

If more people used it authority figures would listen because they would know the consequences of not listening would be death.

We are told violence is not acceptable, but that is just to keep you in your place. Keep you from taking back what is yours. If you want something bad enough violence will get it quicker than words any day. Nature doesn't negotiate.

From what I've read, there was a time when people would go to corrupt pols homes and burn them down and beat the crap out of the pol. 

Cinnamon    24,852
25 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Shame it wasn't Merkel.

One of her cohort's buses got set on fire recently.. lol

Stan Hail    213

I doubt it helps in this case because the decision to flood Germany with muslim refugees goes much, much higher up. Still, some times direct action is the only way politicians will take note. It's not historically that unusual and he's fortunate they didn't lynch him. Hopefully other politicians who are out to destroy the people they represent take note.

Quick1966    1,220
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

One of her cohort's buses got set on fire recently.. lol

Lol! Really? As long as they feel safe then they will continue as planned. You know until the native population says F**K IT! And goes all French Revolution with guillotines. 

Stan Hail    213

I read a couple of other articles on this for more detail and the assault was one hit from behind, to the back of the head, with what was described as a "timber".  Another thing I noticed was that depending on how far to the left the paper or whatever was the attackers were either described as "Islamaphobic" or "Neo-Nazis" if they were way out there, even though the  the attackers are not known.