Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

LIBERALS AT WORK: CALIFORNIA JUST LEGALIZED CHILD PROSTITUTION

Ukshep    25,466

This is absolutely astounding. The liberal numbnuts who run the State of California just decriminalized child prostitution. There is no misinterpretation of what they’ve done here. It is no longer illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to engage in prostitution or to solicit money for sex. Like I said, kids in California are now able to legally work as prostitutes.

CBS Sacramento reports that space cadet Governor Jerry Brown signed SB1322 into law on Tuesday. Among other things, this bill exempts minors from the current California prostitution laws. In other words, a person under the age of 18 can no longer be arrested for violating prostitution laws that apply to adults.

I was thinking that maybe the news was reporting this wrong or perhaps they were leaving some stuff out that makes this sound less terrible than it is, but I read the actual wording of the bill and this is what is says

http://www.govtslaves.info/liberals-at-work-california-just-legalized-child-prostitution/

:putin:

Ukshep    25,466
Just now, yaknow said:

And today they announced 12,000 more syrian refugees are going to Cali....

ugh.... sounds like a recipe for disaster!

Stan Hail    213

This is a case of progressives not seeing the whole picture.

"Presumably it is still illegal for an adult to patronize a child prostitute, but from the kids’ perspective it is all good. Also presumably, a person under the age of 18 could pay to have sex with another person under the age of 18 and that would be completely legal in the Golden State."

The idea behind this was that under aged sex workers were victims, the statutory laws would still be in effect to prosecute any adults who solicited a minor and they wanted under age sex workers to be free of any stigma that may be attached to an arrest for prostitution and a police record. What they have instead done is make it more difficult for police to remove under aged sex workers from the streets and away from a possible violent pimp or abusive guardian. When dealing with child prostitution It seems like arresting them, requiring an in jail interview with a social worker to figure out the situation that child is in , offering counseling, possibly shelter and pursuing prosecution of any adult conspirators would have been a much more common sense option.

California is a beautiful place to visit but I sure wouldn't want to live there.

Ukshep    25,466
54 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

It will cease to exist. 

:shoon:

before or after it slips into the ocean?

Quick1966    1,240

Hmmm... Watch the next step is to decriminalize pedophilia. What? No way in hell you say?! Beastialty is already legal in Canada. Hell I just learned that animal brothels are apparently a "thing " in Germany! So what's stopping them? Ever since gay marriage was legalized in the US it's been a downward spiral towards legalizing pedophilia.

Ukshep    25,466
6 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm... Watch the next step is to decriminalize pedophilia. What? No way in hell you say?! Beastialty is already legal in Canada. Hell I just learned that animal brothels are apparently a "thing " in Germany! So what's stopping them? Ever since gay marriage was legalized in the US it's been a downward spiral towards legalizing pedophilia.

They've been trying this for so long. We used to do it all the time back in other periods of history.... it was normal.... but then we became civilized....... and now we are reverting as a species, devolving. Everyones an idiot, Everyones got poor judgement, the herd is stinky and lazy....and apparently we are also reverting into previous states of lesser thinking more and more like rape, of adults and children. Just goes to show who f***ed up the species has become.... society in general.

I am glad i was born when i was now. Because i narrowly escaped being born into an indoctrination system in which i think all the shit i just mentioned is normal.

Quick1966    1,240
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They've been trying this for so long. We used to do it all the time back in other periods of history.... it was normal.... but then we became civilized....... and now we are reverting as a species, devolving. Everyones an idiot, Everyones got poor judgement, the herd is stinky and lazy....and apparently we are also reverting into previous states of lesser thinking more and more like rape, of adults and children. Just goes to show who f***ed up the species has become.... society in general.

I am glad i was born when i was now. Because i narrowly escaped being born into an indoctrinated system in which i think all the shit i just mentioned is normal.

Yeah man you got that right! So glad I was born when I was. And your 100% right. History has shown over time that when a civilization gets to a certain point just like Rome and every other advanced civilization. That when things are good that we become deviant and that signals the beginning of the end for that current time. So I guess we CTers are the ones who are gonna rebuild.

Ukshep    25,466
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah man you got that right! So glad I was born when I was. And your 100% right. History has shown over time that when a civilization gets to a certain point just like Rome and every other advanced civilization. That when things are good that we become deviant and that signals the beginning of the end for that current time. So I guess we CTers are the ones who are gonna rebuild.

Or we'll make the foundations for those who do....  I'm fine with that... in the end we all end up in the same pile of dirt.