Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

ACTION REQUIRED: STOP THE INTERNET TAKEOVER NOW!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    21,604

We really do not have long left! Stefan explains it all... and the history and what it all is. Best listen now and do what you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's me   
It's me

They only control the DNS shep. You can't control the internet as it is now. You would have to own all the global telecommunications companies. All they control is the DNS.

Domain Name Server, what turns words on browsers into numbers and addresses which the net really uses. Sites get censored or blocked at the DNS, but if you have the sites IP address you just stick that in the browser and you can still get to your site.

It used to be all dial up where you had to know the actual phone number of the sites to get on them as effectively sites were computers on the end of phone lines. Today it is not really any different except the connection to your home is slow compared to having it in a massive server farm that has incredibly fast connections. You still can operate the old style way if you want but the bottle neck will be at your end where it goes into your PC hosting your site at your house (which many people still do for exclusive CT sites with restricted material on them). Now instead of your Phone number it is an IPv number.

 

Now the problem with having a site hosted by someone else is you have to follow their rules. If you host your own site you make the rules. Many people have hard firewalls (an actual dedicated unit designed to be a home firewalls system for your home  site) and they can't be DDOSed because they aren't stupid. No-one can ever shut down those types of sites, some of those sites are not even known beyond the people who are tasked or invited to use them. Can't DDOS what you don't know exists.

 

All the current claimed controllers of the internet can do is mess with you at the DNS level. Google does it for cash for various governments round the world. All it takes is to recognize the DNS and have it not be able to be recognized by IP's by nation or region. But they can't stop a direct query by a browser to an actual IP because it doesn't go through them. IP's exist independently of the DNS.

 

Go a step further. Use a modified router and you can selected the internet provider of your choice (until you get caught and they block the connection) from everyone available on line in your region or nation. That is real internet hacking, getting online with no record or billing for that matter. Really deep sites use that sort of thing and are entirely portable in a small briefcase because changing locations regularly is par for the course when you host the stuff governments want kept buried deep. Find your new hook up, post on your obscure site your buddies know to look on some cryptic intel so they know what the new address is and you are back.

 

Letting someone else host you is to be their b*tch in a marriage they get to dictate terms in and you get to be the beaten housewife. But it also has it's pluses, all depends where you are a freedom fighter or a commercial venture.

 

They can take our DNS but they will never shut us down unless they shut down the very phones lines and networks that carry the information, and that is not going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,604
1 hour ago, It's me said:

You would have to own all the global telecommunications companies.

Don't they own them already? I think so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    989

Too little,  too late,  by Monday,  early am EST,  The world as you and I know it today,  will never exist again in the history of this planet. 

Massive changes are occurring,  and will continue to occur over the weekend. 

Not just this internet handover either,  Banking is collapsing minute by minute ,  World Sentiment against America is amping up all across the board,  including in Internet forums. 

Secrets that no one wants exposed from ALL WALKS OF LIFE,  are being laid out in the open for all to see.  

Anxiety,  Hatred,  Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness are infesting every single human being on the earth at an ALARMING rate. 

This entire weekend starting now,  and coming into Monday morning will be absolute chaos and madness.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,604
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

Too little,  too late,  by Monday,  early am EST,  The world as you and I know it today,  will never exist again in the history of this planet. 

Massive changes are occurring,  and will continue to occur over the weekend. 

Not just this internet handover either,  Banking is collapsing minute by minute ,  World Sentiment against America is amping up all across the board,  including in Internet forums. 

Secrets that no one wants exposed from ALL WALKS OF LIFE,  are being laid out in the open for all to see.  

Anxiety,  Hatred,  Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness are infesting every single human being on the earth at an ALARMING rate. 

This entire weekend starting now,  and coming into Monday morning will be absolute chaos and madness.  

 

Been mentioning it for a while. I just don't hope it does not happen. Puts everyone on uneasy ground. I think if it goes ahead then many might end up closing over the next few weeks.

The pieces of the puzzle have never been so clear. You would have to be dead to not see the truth in front of you!

All this doom... then a possible internet swap which could affect any info or intel being leaked allowing those in power to retain control as they royally f*** us over the next few months.

CLEAR AS f***ING DAY! im tired of this bullshit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quiet Storm    989
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Been mentioning it for a while. I just don't hope it does not happen. Puts everyone on uneasy grounndayichael Jackson . I think if it goes ahead then many might end up closing over the next few weeks.

The pieces of the puzzle have never been so clear. You would have to be dead to not see the truth in front of you!

All this doom... then a possible internet swap which could affect any info or intel being leaked allowing those in power to retain control as they royally f*** us over the next few months.

CLEAR AS f***ING DAY! im tired of this bullshit!

The snowball is too far down the hill and rolling too fast to stop it now.  Look at the front page of this forum alone. 

By Monday morning,  TEOTWAWKI!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,604
1 hour ago, Quiet Storm said:

The snowball is too far down the hill and rolling too fast to stop it now.  Look at the front page of this forum alone. 

By Monday morning,  TEOTWAWKI!!!! 

Something coming. We all feel it collectively. Once it starts it may never stop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×