Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Embarrassment To Be An American

DarkKnightNomeD    2,152

Montagraph

Published on Sep 29, 2016

If the United States, Secretary of State Kerry wishes ti play a game with Russia, they (Russia) cares less that you are willing to talk to them. Remember, Russia has the *BEST SATELLITES* in the world and they know what you are up to. Just think if they were to make Syria a Territory of Russia:) The USA has failed, yet again. Are you willing to give your Life, for a Gas Pipeline? Yeah, I think not! It is an embarrassment to be an American in this day and age, in my opinion!

IMO,I think most of the world , is waiting for America to come to her sense's, and lead the way to the destruction, of the evil that controls her. She will be assisted by many nations, who are patiently waiting. Yes even Russia, as they did throughout history. As with any parasite, it is not good practice to destroy the host, while trying to eliminate the parasite.

:catfilenails:

Bad-Clown    0

Well..., if ya asks me my opinion, Russia ain't got the best satellites 'cause there ain't no satellites.  Putin 'n Kerry 'n all the rest of 'em is just actors.  True, Putin's a better actor than brain-dead Kerry, but he's a actor just the same.  Free yer minds, break 'da spell...