Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Quick1966

Video: BLM mob surrounds and attacks Trump supporter.

Yeah so the title is pretty self explanatory. But the video was taken by the victim the entire time from beginning to end. On one hand the kid should really have known better than to go to any BLM rally/riot wearing Trump anything and not expect the natives to go tribal. But on the other hand if he had any doubts about how the "compassionate left "really are then he sure got his answer. The sad thing is that these types of situations never happen at Trump really where people behave and respect the 1st amendment right to just stand there or even voice an opposing opinion.Nope this video is a sneak peek at what another Clinton will do to this country.

http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-mob-surrounds-attacks-trump-supporter-for-wearing-maga-hat/

f***ing aggressive animals! I'm sick of this liberal bullshit! 

EDIT: This kind of violence is not acceptable. "Oh you think you might incite them by wearing a Trump hat?" Why should he, it was a BLM protest, not a Hillary Clinton fund raiser!  Also, the "oh, they don't know any better because they've been brainwashed by the system" is NOT cutting it!  Everyone, with any brains at all knows it is not acceptable to lay hands on another person like that, especially when acting as a mob!  I'm tired of seeing the double standards!  

From the comments at thr article Drudge has posted. 

James G Varner Bend, Oregon

I am calling total BS on this. Somehow while getting "beat down" by a mob he hangs on

to his hat and his camera while maintaining it in permanent "selfie"

mode, and there's not a mark on him. If that mob had beat him down his

phone would be gone, his hat would be up his a$$ and he would look like a

bruised and bloody turd. I'm thinking someone bumped him or swatted

his hat and he went into full NBA flop mode and acted like he was

getting beat up. Right wing news is just as silly as left wing news. Whatever happened to objective journalism?

8 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

From the comments at thr article Drudge has posted. 

James G Varner Bend, Oregon

I am calling total BS on this. Somehow while getting "beat down" by a mob he hangs on

to his hat and his camera while maintaining it in permanent "selfie"

mode, and there's not a mark on him. If that mob had beat him down his

phone would be gone, his hat would be up his a$$ and he would look like a

bruised and bloody turd. I'm thinking someone bumped him or swatted

his hat and he went into full NBA flop mode and acted like he was

getting beat up. Right wing news is just as silly as left wing news. Whatever happened to objective journalism?

Even the cop said the helicopter saw it happen and called the cops. It's clear he was down and getting pummeled and they chased him. So whoever wrote that comment must not have watched the video. 

I watched the vid and it is total horseshit. What did they do, punch his arms a couple times. He kept filming and screaming at the same time. If he was scared enough to scream like a ***** because he was being beaten by a mob of people he should have stopped filming and run his ass off to safety. Sorry but this was more like a set up and done to stir the already boiling pot.

5 minutes ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

I watched the vid and it is total horseshit. What did they do, punch his arms a couple times. He kept filming and screaming at the same time. If he was scared enough to scream like a ***** because he was being beaten by a mob of people he should have stopped filming and run his ass off to safety. Sorry but this was more like a set up and done to stir the already boiling pot.

He did run, but they chased him. Didn't you see that part? And one of them kept following him all the way to his car, even after the cops left.  If someone punches my arms a couple of times... do they have the right to do that?  No!  They started on him simply because he had on a Trump hat.  If this is acceptable, then we'd all better ask permission to wear what isn't offensive to anyone else. That was a BLM thing, not a political rally... or is that what they are really doing out there? 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He did run, but they chased him. Didn't you see that part? And one of them kept following him all the way to his car, even after the cops left.  If someone punches my arms a couple of times... do they have the right to do that?  No!  They started on him simply because he had on a Trump hat.  If this is acceptable, then we'd all better ask permission to wear what isn't offensive to anyone else. That was a BLM thing, not a political rally... or is that what they are really doing out there? 

Like I said, It's a setup. He and those that chased him and allegedly beat him were working together to further the discourse. Not everything that happens like this should be accepted as a real event, you should know this.

5 minutes ago, Da Babba of DaBille said:

Like I said, It's a setup. He and those that chased him and allegedly beat him were working together to further the discourse. Not everything that happens like this should be accepted as a real event, you should know this.

There is enough discourse as it is, no need for set ups. BLM is digging their own holes daily. And here's what they do: 

Trucker to 911 as looters close in: ‘They are coming this way … hundreds of them’

Huddled in gridlocked cars as a roiling street protest bore upon them in the darkness, motorists pleaded with 911 operators for help in the week’s first wave of violence early Wednesday.

Scenes of chaos were described in recordings released Monday by the city of Charlotte. Starting around 1:30 a.m., calls poured in to the emergency communications center as demonstrators angered by the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott flooded onto W.T. Harris Boulevard and Interstate 85.

One of the first calls came from a woman in a Chrysler 300 stuck in traffic at Harris Boulevard and North Tryon Street when demonstrators began pounding on cars.

“I’m trapped,” she said. “They’re all in the street … Oh my God, they’re coming!”

A scream can be heard outside.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/special-reports/charlotte-shooting-protests/article104279951.html