Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

China launches 'RELIGIOUS WINTER' in bid to DESTROY Christianity in fierce crackdown

Cinnamon    28,911

The Chinese Communist Party is tightening its grip on worship and has released a new set of religious restrictions to come into place next month. 

All unofficial religious activity will be suppressed with house churches forced to disband and strict travel restrictions in place as China continues its attempt to undermine the Vatican. 

The ruling Chinese Communist Party is officially atheist with more than half of China’s 1.4billion population not associated with any religion or belief. 

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/715834/China-Christians-launches-religious-winter-bid-destroy-Christianity

I can't even believe that China is our biggest trading partner. Proves that the ptb don't care about anything! But money and power.  We should eliminate their ability to ship their inferior junk into America. They are not only doing this, they are organ theives, their cruelty to animals is probably unmatched anywhere else in the world and if anyone wants to look at overpopulation, look no further than China!  

Brio    1,038
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We should eliminate their ability to ship their inferior junk into America.

All your manufacturing are belong to them. I've been saying for 20 years now, "vote with your wallet" it's the fuking only thing the fascists understand and respect.

Poverty is a commodity.

Cinnamon    28,911
1 minute ago, Brio said:

All your manufacturing are belong to them. I've been saying for 20 years now, "vote with your wallet" it's the fuking only thing the fascists understand and respect.

Poverty is a commodity.

You should go shopping here, even the frozen green beans at the store come from freaking China!  I look hard for U.S. made products, but most of the time there are none! 

JustATrucker    671

Just what the elites want.. To undermine and destroy the USA, and turn us into a 3rd world country... I have hope in Trump, but we will see just how much he is able to change..